•24•

Next Day~
Y/N pov-
*knock knock knock*
Zzzzz Zzz
*BAM BAM*
"What?!" I yelled to the other side of the door hoping whoever it was would get the hint.
"Sis! I wanted to show you around hell today and take you to my favorite cafe place and lastly......I WANTED TO SHOW YOU MY HOTEL THAT REHABILITATES SINNERS WHO WANT TO CHANGE!" Charlie comes spewing into my room talking at like 100mph.
"Charlie hun, give me like 1 hour to wake up and I'll be up and ready to listen or do whatever you want. Alright?" I say wrapping myself back up into my blanket.
"Oh, oops sorry, my bad,okie dokie! I'll be downstairs waiting for ya!" And off she went else where. She's got and awful lot of energy for 11 in the morning...
I squinted down at my cell.
11 IN THE MORNING! Shit! Shit! Shit! Imma be late for that outing with Alastor! I hurriedly swiped my hands towards the clothes and appeared on my body. I rushed to sit at my vanity and finish getting ready.
I was just about to apply my stick however someone's hand kept me from doing so.
—————————————————————
Alastor's pov-
My, my, my, my deer is beautiful even asleep. I wonder what you dream of? Nightmares? Nay, nay she's too peaceful of a creature.
*Knock Knock Knock*
Who in their right mind is absurdly knocking like that?!
*BAM BAM*
I was getting ready to give them a piece of my mind but my love beat me to it.
"WHAT?!"
Ah she should just rip their heads off for disturbing her like this. And in came Charlie. Of course who else would be that obnoxious. Well actually her father but besides the point the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She goes on blabbering about dragging my deer around town and showing her the ridiculous hotel. Wait. If she sees that I've been a huge helping hand in Charlie's little hotel then maybe that might help me gain her trust easier. I keep to the shadows and listen. Finally, after Charlie leaves my sweet looked at her cellar device to see the time. She immediately started panicking remembering that I'm supposed to show up any time for our date.
I love how she worries about me.
I see her start doing her hair and light makeup when I noticed her reach for the red lipstick. I grabbed her wrist to stop her from applying it.
"My love you are already so beautiful why hide it more?" I asked
—————————————————————

"My love you are already so beautiful why hide it more?" I asked—————————————————————

{MY ART DO NOT TAKE}

Back to Y/N pov-
I looked up from the hand holding my wrist to see Alastor standing there looking down on me with a hint of something dark behind his eyes.
"My love you are already so beautiful why hide it more?" He says gently taking the stick from me and setting it to the side.
I turn from him and stand up to walk over to the door.
"Can't a girl do what she wants without a man standing over her shoulder telling her how and what to be every five seconds?"
"Deer, I'm just telling the truth and nothing but the truth you are exquisite and shouldn't cover natural true beauty. He pops up in my door way keeping me from exiting. Well nice try there bud. I transported outside my room and out to the hallway and started walking to my destination when Alastor spawns in front of me again.
"My love you haven't forgotten have you?" He asks one ear flopping over as he tilt his head to the side questioning me.
"No. I was just seeing what Charlie had wanted from me earlier before we head out is that a problem?" I say looking at him expectingly.
"Yes actually we are in a time crunch don't worry my love I'll have her notified." He said  matter of factly and with a tap of his mic we were both in the middle of a street. A demon ran by us screaming for help from being on fire, as another threw itself off a building.
"This..place is kind of more depressing than the Great Depression." I say grimacing at how the place reminded me of the past.
"Ahhhhh so many orphans~" Alastor says with a sigh of glee as he grabs hold of my hand and starts walking us to wherever he planned.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Thank you all for the wait and happy late holidays to all of my fellow viewers!

As always
🎙️Stayed Tuned🎙️

765 Words in total