•10•

This is gonna be a long one so get comfortable!
_______________________________

Lilith soon left after everything was said and done, Lucifer showed me to my room which happened to be right beside Charlie's. I wonder what she's like? Well from what I've heard she seems to have high hopes and cares for her fellow demons here, but I know I can't judge a demon from others words. I can't wait to meet her though. I looked around my room to memorize everything about it. As soon as I open the awkwardly tall maroon red door there is a beautiful red bed with curtains draped over, the blanket is made of a soft red material as the pillows are made of pink and red silks and frills.  The walls are nova white with a pink tint from the reds as the carpet is a red wine. Near the bed is a large red curtain opening to a small table and two red comfy chairs for tea and other things as the curtain behind it opens to a very large window with a patio over looking hell. I step back in the room not wanting to hear the screams of the unfortunate fools that live down there. To the right of me steps up to a side room that has maroon red walls and a porcelain white marble floor. Porcelain steps leading to what looks like a blood bath that looks unbelievably inviting. To the side of it is a small cabinet type thing that's made of a dark wood. I pull the doors open to see things like bath salts, bath bombs, bubbles, soap, and other hygiene products. I shut the doors to ignore the fact that my body's aching to be in the tub. I stand to see another maroon red door with a gold handle, I reach for it to see what's behind it only to see a full on walk in closet just it's empty...well I guess I really should go shopping for clothes. I wonder if they have my type of clothes here or if they all keep up with the newest fashions. I can't lie the clothes now day does indeed look posh but it just doesn't suit me I love my 1900's clothes there classy and what now a days kids say 'hot'. I should probably go talk to Lil- mum if she could take me shopping. I step out of the walk-in closet and make my way to the living quarters where I know I would find mum in her glory sitting on her sofa making a new cherry margarita. "Oh hun are you finding everything around here okay?" She asked as she sat back down her freshly stirred refreshment. "Yes I am thank you; I actually came to find you personally because I saw my closet was empty and thought you could accompany me out since I don't know hell that well nor where all the great clothes are. That is if you are free?" I offered my left hand to the large window that was opened to hell. "Would I?! Hunny no need to ask I would love too maybe luci would want to tag along it could be our first time out together." She offered. As she said that Lucifer magically poofed into the room. " Hmm not a bad idea hun. Why don't you let Y/N here borrow one of your outfits till she has her own wardrobe?" "Oh yes! Actually I'll gift you an outfit I bought but never wore. Here." She immediately pointed her pointer finger at me and I instantly felt different. I looked down to see a dark wine red Victorian dress.

I noticed my hair was already done up in a nice bun with a few stray hairs that were curled

I noticed my hair was already done up in a nice bun with a few stray hairs that were curled. My shoes were changed to red tie up heels. "Oh my this is beautiful I really shouldn't take this-"
"Hun it's fine no worries like I said I barely wore it plus it looks much better on you." I felt something on my head move around and was confused what It could of been, placing my hand up there I noticed two large pointed things on my head. "W-what are these?" I asked confused. "Hun you haven't showed her what she looks like yet?" Lilith asked Lucifer looking confused with a hint of concern. "Oh! I forgot silly me I was so excited for you waking and having another addition to the family I forgot to show you to a mirror!" And with that he snapped his fingers and a large body mirror appeared in front of me.

(Hand drawn, my art^

(Hand drawn, my art^. This is to give you an idea what you look like but you can add on what ever like your bra size doesn't necessarily have to be a 36D and you can make your body shape as you please.)

I saw I had two very large ears on top of my head and saw my hips has gotten wider. My eyed blood red as they spiraled out as if to mesmerize something. And I finally turned to see my long tail behind me. I opened my mouth to see sharp teeth except for the 4 front teeth. I was absolutely speechless. "Well you all wanna go shopping still?" Lucifer asked chuckling to himself. I turned a around to face them giving my best grin. "Yeah I'm ready to leave." And we walked out the door to the limo.

——————————————————————
Soooo what did you all think about chapter 10? Imma start trying to update more frequently now. I hope everyone's staying safe and had a nice Christmas. I will possibly update chapter 11 on tmr.
Sooo stay tuned folks!

960 words