•15•

Alastor's POV-
Y/N.......
I felt a presence that overwhelmed my senses. Like something that triggered me. A feeling I just couldn't ignore as easily as I ignore everyone around me.
Y/N.....
My chest felt heavy and it took everything in me to not go look for the reason...or culprit. My pants seemed to tighten, I've never felt sexually attracted to anyone before nor have I ever felt this way before. My brain spiraled, my feelings confused, and my pants tight. I need to rest.
Y/N.....
What is this name it attracts me. I didn't know who or what it meant but it caused me to feel warm, fuzzy, ......like I was still alive and at home.....with ma. I normally never thought much about my past but here lately I've been so lost that I can't stop my thoughts from flowing.
Y/N......
Get ahold of yourself Alastor!!
Y/N.....
I'm going to go to the kitchen maybe some water will help. As I appeared in the kitchen a talking box started ringing or what Charlie and them called it a 'Phone'. Charlie answered hearing he fathers voice on the other side caught my interest as I took long strides to the group.
Y/N.....
Lucifer started talking about random stuff about a demon. "......Y/N...." Wait that name.... I started to listen more to what was happening to hear a new demon has appeared and is very special. Y/N.... That name..as soon as the phone hangs up I disappear to my room try the name out for myself. "....Y/N..." it gave me shivers but the feeling in my body felt amazing. I knew I had to find her. I have to know more about her. Everything. I sent a shadow to look for her and quite quickly they did. She seemed to be shopping for clothes I watched more closely and seen what size she was grabbing. I then made a mental list to buy her some dresses. I watched her. Closely. She was mesmerizing. Her voice. Her face. Her body. The way she walks. Her body....wait.... That scent....it's her....it smells so..... home like.
Y/N.....
She's a female wendigo..... I kept an eye on her but left quickly since my pants wanted to tighten again. So....bothersome.
Y/N.....
Soon the day of the ball came. I went and she never seemed to notice me. Look at me. Notice me. Shouldn't she know who I am?! Doesn't she feel what I feel?  It was present time. Will she notice? That I scented the dresses. Wear them. Put them on. Let them all know who you belong to.
Y/N......
She.....looked so ravishing killing and eating that fellow demon... no. I need to control my thoughts. The way her eyes glowed. Her teeth. Her claws. Absolutely.....beautiful.
Y/N.....
Charlie was talking to her then I noticed her coming to us....y/n...come to me...come home. She had blood on her...before I could stop myself I was already licking the blood off my claw. We made eye contact. Yes. Look at me. Me. Only me. Can you feel it now? How I'm feeling?
Y/N.....
Y/N........
"M......mate?"
Her voice so soft that I don't even think anyone really heard her. Did I imagine it? She then bowed. "I....I'm so sorry!" Then ran. I went to grab her but she was gone before I could even could. No. Wait. Come back. Look at me. Y/N. NO.

What's this pain in my chest?
Why do I feel so hot?
Why is everything so irritating right now.
Come back to me. Me.
Don't leave.
Don't leave me.
You're mine.
_______________________________

                        ~😵‍💫~
THATS CONCLUDES TODAYS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT I TRIED REALLY HARD!
       💕Remember to vote!💕

~STAY TUNED FOLKS~
  🎙

            .In total 650 words.