Chapter 74 - Cyberdemon Alignment

Start from the beginning

We kept our fists locked for a second before the demon grabbed me by the arm and swung me into the floor as hard as he could. I hit the floor at an immense pressure and before I could do anything, I saw the demon bring his foot down onto me.

I brought my arms up to stop him from crushing me and put as much force into them as I could. I may have been the slayer, but this demon was fucking strong.

His foot was slowly inching closer to my body and it was quickly touching my suit. I couldn't hold him forever but luckily, I didn't have to.

Ahsoka jumped up at the demon with both of her lightsabers drawn. She began to slash furiously at the demon's head as hard as she could.

The demon brought it's foot off of my body and focussed solely on Ahsoka. It tried to grab her off of him but she was just too quick for it.

She stabbed the demon right through the eye, causing it to let out an immense roar of pain. As Ahsoka did this, I jumped up to its head and punched it as hard as I could, sending the thing onto the floor again.

Me and Ahsoka began to walk towards it but before we got there, an immensely bright flash appeared, briefly blinding us both. When our vision came back, we saw two Maykr angels standing next to the Cyberdemon, who looked as if he was even angrier than before.

"You get the angels, I get the devil." I said to Ahsoka. She smiled and nodded before running at the angels, deflecting their shots back at them.

The Cyberdemon charged at me and swung his fists as he did so. I dashed around them and fired a shotgun round into his back, which seemingly didn't do anything at all.

He turned back around to face me and began to swing his fist manically to try and hit me. I kept jumping backwards away from him as I unloaded shotgun rounds into his body. Each round took a tiny amount of flesh off of his body, but damage was still damage.

I fired a ballista bolt into his head to briefly stun him to see how Ahsoka was doing. She'd taken down one of the angels and was currently deflecting the lasers from the other, but looked as if she was getting a little overwhelmed.

I ran over to the angel and punched it around the head, sending it flying towards Ahsoka, who proceeded to cut the things head off.

"Thanks." Ahsoka replied as she walked over to me.

"Anything for you, my little 'Soka." I said with a smile. She returned the smile before frowning over my shoulder.

"It's not dead." She said.

"I know, but I wanted to make sure that you wouldn't be either, plus, where's the fun in killing the big boss by yourself?" I asked.

Ahsoka smiled as she picked my plasma rifle back up.

"Let's kill him then." She said.

Ahsoka immediately began to unload huge amounts of rounds into the demon, taking tiny chunks of flesh off with each round.

I ran at it and began to fire ballista bolts into the demon's head as they felt like they did the most damage.

I soon ran out of ballista bolts though and so had to use rockets and shotgun shells.

I didn't have many rockets left either so I was quickly down to just my shotgun and the chaingun since the rifle didn't do anything to demons like this.

I began to unload my chaingun into the demon, causing him to move slower as he approached us. He moved his arm up to fire a laser but me and Ahsoka easily dodged it.

I felt my chaingun get lighter and soon the sound of an empty magazine could be heard coming from it.

I put my chaingun away as I pulled my only remaining weapon which could damage it, my super shotgun.