Chapter 1

Hi, I just started writing this story as my first time. I know I suck at making a story but I deserve to get a hate or nice comment from you. I'm so nervous to share mine to you tbh, haha this story sucks and this is kind of a boring story. If you see my grammar wrong and typos everywhere just comment so I will edit to make it perfect.

Follow my instagram : monica.apricilia

Snapchat : mferiestaz

Ask.Fm ; OpsItsJordaneer1

Well, I'm nervous btw haha...

-----------------

October was such the worst month for me and I hated it so much because I had to leave Oklahoma for Liverpool tomorrow. England? British? Did they hate American so much? Why I had to live in England? Why would my parents want me to move to school in England? I had no idea, I would miss my friends everyday.

The next day, I woke up and heard my mom knocked the door, "wake up! Jessie! Open the door!" I scratched my eyes because I was still sleepy.

I got up from my bed and opened the door, my mom already had a shower and she was so ready for leaving but I hated leaving this city where I was born. I saw my mom wearing a white shirt from Zara and Blue Floral long Skirt from Topshop.

I asked my mom as I opened the door, "what time is it?" I was still sleepy and she answered me, "It's 5.25 in the morning, you should take a shower or we will late" I told you I hated leaving but I couldn't tell her because I hated leaving this city and I rolled my ugly eyes. "where is dad?" I asked "he is downstairs and having a breakfast, if you're hungry you can eat the breakfast, I already had a breakfast."

I didn't want to have a breakfast because my mom never made a nice breakfast for me, I hated it so much but if I made a breakfast for myself we would be late for leaving, "Oh okay, I'm going to take a shower now." I said as I looked at my mom's eyes.

When I got in for a shower I had so many thoughts in my head and so many questions in my head. Why England? Why Liverpool? Why not Brazil? Why not France where my grandfather was born? My grandfather died when I was 4, I was close with him and before I got to go to bed he always read the poetry and he didn't like a story I didn't know why. I wrote poetries now, I loved doing them so much.

Maybe I had to bring my poetries to England so that whenever I got bored I could read them al. I had done the 13 poetries. I started writing a poetry when I was 8. When I was in a elementary, I had a homework for doing a poetry so I wrote it and got a nice score. The teacher said I was talented for that. Liar.

I got out of my bathroom and I still wore my towel. I didn't want to curl my hair, yes I had the thing for curling but I couldn't use that for now. I got to wear my White Black Long Sleeve Striped Loose T-Shirt and my Tribal Print Leggings from Topshop.

Nice outfit? No, I wasn't good for outfit. I had to leave my bedroom now and go downstairs, I had my ex's hoodie that he gave me last valentine on my shoulder, my pointed ankle strap wedges in my left hand from forever 21 and the suitcase in my right hand. When I was in downstairs I had to wear my wedges.

I didn't wear make up because my mom scared if we missed the plane, I saw my dad just got done for the breakfast and he smiled at me, "Good morning, Jessie!" he tried to talk to me and I answered him,"Good morning, dad" I faked a smile on him, that was stupid , right?

Then my mom came up from behind me and whispered me, "Don't get nervous for your new school, Jessie" my eyes got bigger when she said that and I suddenly said, "can you just stop saying 'school'? please stop! I wonder why we have to move to Liverpool? I don't get it!" then my dad saw me and put the glass to the dining table and he finally answered my question, "I have a job there but in London" seriously? My dad had a job in London? I didn't know that.

Okay, I had to respect my dad because he worked so hard for me just for money. I loved my dad and he loved me. Then I heard a beep from the outside of my house, that was a taxi. We left our small house and got in the taxi. I couldn't believe we left this country, I would miss my friends and miss my neighbours.

The taxi driver had a conversation with my dad, "So where are you going to, sir?" the taxi driver asked, my dad's seat was next him so he could talk with the taxi driver and my dad answered the question, "going to the airport then we're going to leave this country". Oh no, my Dad just gave me an anxiety I just heard the answer I couldn't believe he answered it, why?

What if British people would laugh at me only because I had no British accent and what if they would judge me. I didn't want to leave America so bad. I looked at my mom as she read the Bible. I was still sleepy and I had to sleep in this taxi.

I'm sorry that's short :(
Kill me already... I told you I suck at making a story...
Lol :p