[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽

Start from the beginning

"I know Sora. But let me tell you what actually happened-" Yoongi was cut off again by a furious Sora.

"Oh I don't care what happened between the two of you, I don't even want to know."

You eyed the couple fighting carefully, well aware that all attention was on them now, and maybe even you.

Min Yoongi was Sora's boyfriend whom you used to despise at first. He was always cold and rude to you and you tried to befriend him but he was an expert in ignoring you.

Fed up with his attitude you started to treat him in the same way he did to you. Both of you always bickered over trivial things like small kids.

But as time passed, both of you had learnt to be mature and stopped arguing everytime. Though both of you were not on good or very bad terms now since Yoongi was working as an official music writer with a classified company and hardly had any time to meet either Sora or you.

"I know you are upset but let me explain once-"

"No! I said I don't want to hear anything more."

Their argument had brought you out of your thoughts, obscurity swirling inside you because you were sure Yoongi would not cheat on Sora. Though he was rude and cold, he had loved Sora more than anyone and this you were sure.

But did he really loved Sora truly? Or was it just another game again?

You sighed and rubbed your forehead because a headache was starting to dance on it now. You were sick of men always betraying women like this.

Yoongi held Sora's arm while she cried and tried to remove herself from his grip. Sora was crying and refusing to look at him while Yoongi was also not giving up.

"Sora. Calm down!"

Yoongi finally shouted, making silence to linger in the café for a while. Sora sobbed quietly with her head down and Yoongi kept his hold on her. He pulled her chin up to look into her eyes, feeling immense guilt as he saw the swollen eyes and cheeks of his girlfriend.

You intensely stared at the couple as they quietly looked into each other's eyes, both of their breathing patterns stressed and ragged with their rain-soaked bodies dangerously close to each other and radiating warmth to one another.

"Enough lies Yoongi. Enough. I am broken enough, why do you want to break me more?"

You bit your lip to contain your tears as Sora's words hit you hard like a brick. You closed your eyes, not realising that you were already crying silently while remembering the past.

[Flashback]

"Stop it!" Your mother cried as she tried to protect herself from her husband hitting her.

"Don't you dare speak back to me again! You do not know anything-"

"Enough!! How much would you lie to us, to your real family? We are already so much broken, do you have to break us more?"