Hi mi lovelies

Assalam mi lovelies, this is my very first published story so bare with me, I've got others but decided this was better that the rest so y'all should gimme a morale boost

I'm open to any kind of advice, tell me your thoughts about the characters and even how to improve my writing and the book as long as it's not contrasting with the plot.

Everything is made up, places, names, and everything, I only research a few things. The main place tho is London,  I have never been there before so I know nothing about it.

Thank y'all for choosing my book to read and I really hope you stay till the end

Desclaimer~

All places and names are completely made up by me, my characters are all fictional hence I won't be "casting", imagine them as who so ever u wish.

I'm still getting use to writing so please feel free to correct my grammar where needed and bare with me, the beginning is always rocky but it will get better as i would have known where I'm going with this.

Warning!

This work is completely and utterly mine, I got the idea basically when I woke up and decided to develope it, literally, so please I would like for there to be no piracy. I put a lot of effort into this.

I would allow things like translations and such, with my consent of course and credit being given to me, if not, skidadle

No hate in the comments, I will most certainly block you with no fuss. I'm quite young so even if you're gonna try correct me, not in a spiteful manner. That would be you spitting on my cookies, no one likes that.

~

Alison Su'ad Rabi' is an Arabian girl, her father married a non-muslim as a second wife hence her name, but they don't reside in Saudi, instead, they've been in London since her birth. At the age of 22 and is currently working as an editor in a publishing company.

Engaged by well-known cardiologists around London and beyond, Zayd Khalid Uthman, father to his 5-year-old daughter Alina after his separation from his drug addict wife 2 years before.

After disclosing their marriage to Alina who doesn't seem to like the idea cause of the love she still has for her mum.

How will the couple handle it and will they live peacefully after the marriage.

Read on!