univited, unexpected and unwanted (11)

*UNEDITED*

"seriously Zayd" I laugh and he laughs along with me
"yes, seriously, now open," he says and I do.

We're currently in the kitchen, he cooked for us, it's steak and a small side of rice and salad. It's delicious.

He has me sitting on the counter while he feeds me and himself also.

"This is so good, I didn't know you could cook like this" I complimented and he bowed slightly making me laugh.

"I try," he says and I playfully shove his shoulder, "this is more than trying" I inform and he beams "I'm the best chef ever" he exclaims and I roll my eyes "don't flatter yourself," I tell him and he laughs lightly and I do too.

"I love this," I say after a while of him feeding us both "what" he cocks his head and I shrug "this marriage thing, you feeding me, the food.  You," I say and he shakes his head while chuckling lightly.

"I love you too. Alhamdulillah" he says and I reply "Alhamdulillah".

"let's go pray," he says and picks me up bridal style. I giggle as we head to the room.

He sets me on my feet and I awe at the beautiful decor.  The lights are dim and the room smells heavenly and rose petals are scattered almost everywhere in the room.

"When did you even do this" I question with a smile "that's for me to know and you to enjoy. Now go perform wudu," he says and I make my way to the bathroom to perform wudu first and lay down the prayer mats while he performs his.

He leads me in prayer and after it, we do a nafilat then consummate our marriage.

~

"Abba"

Ugh, who is it so early in the morning!

I rub my eyes and slowly sit up.

Ugh

"good morning Abba and Mami" Alina's voice registers in my head and I snap my eyes open. What's she doing here this early.

"good morning" Zayd sleepily mumbles and I smack his arm. He jolts and I point to his daughter.

"Alina," he says confused and she waves "hi".

"you're to assalam_u_alaikum Alina" I mumbled and she cocks her head "asalam_u_alakum?" she fumbles and I shake my head "Assalam_u_alaikum," I say slowly and she nods then beams "assalam_u_alaikum," she says proudly and I smile softly "Wa Alaikum Assalam Alina" I reply.

"how'd you get here," Zayd asks and she smiles "aunty cara, and aunty Sara brought me, they're waiting downstairs" she informs and we nod.

"But how did they get in?" I ask when Alina is gone but he just shrugs "who's Sara?" I ask "my second cousin" he informs and I nod.

"let's go before they start to think rubbish," he says standing and heading for the closest and throws me a robe. I wear it and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.

I leave the room to go see my uninvited, unexpected, and unwanted guests.

"oooh she's here" I hear Cara say and I sigh and move closer to them "and she's glowing, your night was satisfying I see" she teases and I laugh uncomfortably "you mustn't ask Cara, it's obvious" a lady who I'm assuming to be Sara asks and I cock my head "I'm Sara," she says and I nod with a small smile. "welcome," I tell them and they beam.

"what are you doing here?" I ask as nicely as I possibly can. "we came to check in on you, we're supposed to give you breakfast in bed but, Alina..." Cara trails off and I nod.

"I'm more than capable of cooking for my wife Cara, and you know that. So why don't you tell us why you're here" Zayd says making his presence known.

Cara rolls her eyes "fine brother. I wanted to disturb your peace and Alina wanting to see you was the perfect excuse so I brought Sara along" she explains and I gape a little.

"Assalam brother" Sara greets and he facepalms. "wa'assalam" he groans out.  "leave, and take Alina with you. Alina!" he orders and they nod with smiles.

"bye Abba, Mami" Alina calls as she goes out and we sigh. "let's eat,  then we have the whole day before your skincare lady comes so we can get ready for the reception," he says and I nod with a smile.

He carries me to the kitchen and sets me on the counter then proceeds to make breakfast.

He made us sandwiches and OJ and a small bowl of salad.

"Why did I marry a doctor?" I ask playfully and he smiles "cause you love me," he says and I shake my head with a smile "I don't think that's it," I say and he cocks his head at me. "really, then why," he asks and I shrug "you used voodoo on me" I accuse and he laughs.

"voodoo, really Alice" he laughs more and I can't help but join him.

"that's enough, now let's eat," he says after a short while of laughing and grabs a stool.

We eat in peace and then he goes to our room to run a bath while I wash the plates.

I make my way to our room to find our clothes laid out. Just some jeans and sweatshirts, quite comfortable.

I smile and meet him in the bathroom for our bath.

After it,  we change and get comfortable. We planned to watch movies and cuddle up and we did just that, only taking prayer, food, and bathroom breaks.

Soon enough Hanna was here to get me prepped for the reception.

Zayd leaves the room for us and she does her thing. Then I put on my peach floral gown along with my shoal, she does my makeup and ties my Veil.

She compliments and congratulates me then leaves after leading me to the car where Zayd is patiently waiting in his white fitted tux.

"you look gorgeous" he complements and I smile "you look dashing" I reply and he chuckles lightly.

We have a peaceful drive to the reception hall.

"shall we" Zayd inquires once the car is parked and I nod "we shall" I reply.

~

Assalam my lovelies

How are y'all doing today

Anyway, how did y'all enjoy the chapter? I know I may be drifting away from the 'child' part but I'm getting there. Just after their honeymoon, then drama, I promise.

Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment (I'm gonna be using them to improve the book so go all out, from constructive criticism to what you think would have worked better for a part of what you wanted to happen), and share.

Love y'all

Next chapter please slide

His child (EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें