CH 10 || Anvi 2.0

Start from the beginning

I was contemplating how to make her feel comfortable around me but nothing came to my mind. It was quite weird sitting like strangers, it wasn't going to be easy at all. When I couldn't think of anything I excused myself and went out like a loser.

How will things work between us when I can't even make her comfortable in my presence?

Whenever I try to take a step either I run out of topics or we don't get time.

Like today I thought to take her out for a friendly lunch, I just wanted to have a start so that we could know each other a bit but then her brothers came to take her with them.

The only thing we know about each other is our names and profession. I laid on the bed in the guest room thinking how will I be able to start. I just wanted a miracle to happen so that at least we get a topic to talk about.

Deciding to search about it on google I typed "What to talk with your newly wedded wife". It's not difficult for me to initiate a conversation with strangers that's the perks of being a highly extroverted person but the problem is I have never in my life encountered anyone like her. I have realized she is an introvert and her gestures had confirmed that a highly introvert she is.

Things are not going to be that easy that I had thought. When I couldn't find good stuff on google I thought to sleep.

 When I couldn't find good stuff on google I thought to sleep

Anvi's POV

I was getting ready to go out with aunty. I wore a baby pink coloured plain suit having a floral veil. I am a girl of simple choice. Extravagant things are not my cup of tea.

I was told that aunty had to buy something for herself but the reality was she wanted to shop for me and that I got to know when we had reached the shop. Aunty wanted me to buy something for me to wear at the reception party of Ahana.

To be honest I had never liked shopping but with aunty, it seemed fun to me. I had never enjoyed buying clothes before. We shopped casuals but couldn't decide on what to buy for the reception party. None of us wanted to buy anything heavy and the rest were too simple.

"Looks like I need to call my fire brigade." mumbled aunty.

"Fire brigade?" I asked.

"Yeah, we need to leave now."

"But where?

"Just come with me beta but first let's go and pay the bill first."

Aunty didn't let me pay saying everything she bought was a gift to me and it wasn't only one or two we had bought a lot. After that, we went to a boutique. As soon as we entered inside, aunty called

"Fire Brigade, where are you?"

"Inside my cabin." came another voice.

"Come Anvi." Aunty took me inside the cabin and I noticed girls present there were whispering to each other looking at me. I heard only one thing from their mouth, "Bride In Blue."