Baekhyun and Yoongi have a scowl on their faces as they now wore the uniforms, Jackson is laughing at his own reflection in the mirror and Jimin was fixing his own dress, while M/n applied the headpiece and checked his reflection, his slender legs covered with a sheer fabric up to his thighs (thigh high pantyhose) and he looked at his other classmates being chaotic. Never the less he looked very pretty in this uniform.

they now went back to their place and one by one they entered. M/n entered last and the whole "cafe" went silent. Then, in an instant, everyone "woah-ed" at him and the boys can't take their eyes off the boy, his pale, smooth thighs alluring the male specimens in the room.

Jungkook was also one of the boys who keeps on staring at M/n, he kept on eyeing the boy and he almost drooled at how pretty and sexy M/n looked in that uniform.

Taehyung on the other hand clenched his fist as he saw everyone drooling over M/n and he just wanted to cover M/n up and only him could only see him in that uniform, take it off and- oops let's try to keep it r13 okay?? but promise there will be an r18 episode😉 Taehyung shook his head and tried to revert his attention somewhere else.

then thebell rang, signaling the opening of the school. and immediately the school was flooded with people and M/n's class started serving people.

flashback end...

The day went on as people kept on coming and students kept on serving, trying to make the most profit. But even though the day went on and moved on, the two boys who had experienced their first kiss a few days ago seemed to be really bothered and can't move on, their awkwardness grew and the tension between them is becoming thicker as each day passed.

fast forward to Wednesday:

"IT'S HERE!" Namjoon exclaimed as he landed a huge brown thing on one of the tables. Everyone looked at him questioningly, some put up a brow with confusion in their faces. "Uhm... what's that hyung?" Jungkook asked as hepointed to the thing cocered in plastic. "Oh this? This is our mascot! Whoever volunteers will give away our flyers to promote our cafe even more!" Namjoon said, excitement filled his voice.

"Uck, I'm not gonna be in that, so please don't asked me to wear that because being a server is too much hard work right now." Tzuyu broke the ailence then walked away. Namjoon looked at her blankly then smiled. "Oh, that's okay hehe! Just promote our cafe to everyone you kno- and she walked away." Namjoon said but was cut off when Tzuyu left their area.

"Okay everyone, if anyone volunteers to be the mascot just please inform me." Namjoon said then the whole cafe was filled with groans from their classmates not wanting to be the mascot. "Fine. Whoever volunteers will have extra salary." and in an instant everyone went to him asking if they could volunteer to wear the mascot. They swarmed Namjoon while the boy was shocked to the core.

M/n was only about to ask if he could volunteer but the class president was already swarmed by his classmates so he just walked to sit on one of the tables.

(this is before the school opens okay?)

He felt someone sat beside him and he looked and it saw Jungkook with a chuckling. "Crazy huh?" M/n turned his head and saw Jungkook standing tall beside him. M/n's cheeks flushed at the sudden appearance of Jungkook. "Y-Yeah..." M/n replied awkwardly and found his feet interestingly fun to watch. A pang of painful feeling crept up his chest and he couldn't contain the feeling. For weeks now, Jungkook's confession has been bugging M/n day and night, he found himself having a hard time to sleep at some nights, and couldn't focus in class at some scenarios.

a short flashback...

While their history teacher was teaching them about the founding of the modern korean language by King Sejong, M/n spaced out and was so far out of his own world the even a shout won't even flinch him.