Lovers Confidant Rank 4 and 5

Start from the beginning

Ann looked at Nhzual annoyed and blushing.

Ann: No! That's not what I mean! I'm star in action movies!

Nhzual: Good luck with that...?

Ann: Alright, I'm making this my ultimate goal for the future. You know, I've never really thought much about what I wanted to do in life...but now I have an objective! And that only happened because of taking to you, Nhzual! Thanks!

Nhzual: You're welcome, I guess...?

Arcana Lovers Rank 4

Ann: Well, if I want to be in action movies, I'll need to work on my actions! I wonder how many sit ups I'll have to do...Wait, Ryuji said he knows a good gym! I'll ask him for advice! Oh, and I need to tell Shiho that I have a new goal!

Nhzual: That you'll dominate the world as Sexy Cat!

Ann looked at Nhzual blushing.

Ann: No!!! Stop it!!!

(Timeskip)

Currently, Nhzual and Ann are at town and Ann looked at her phone and got excited.

Ann: Hey! I have some big news...!

Nhzual: What?

Ann: The double cream from that famous crepe shop is half off right now!

Nhzual: Well, I know what I'm getting.

Suddenly, Ann's phone started ringing and she picked it up and answered it.

Ann: What? Now?! Uhh, that's not good!

Ann hung up her phone and looked at Nhzual.

Ann: Sorry, something just came up! That was from my agency. One if the models didn't show for a magazine shoot they're doing. They're looking to warp up soon, so I'm gonna head over to fill in. It's pretty close, wanna come with?

Nhzual: Sure, why not.

Nhzual and Ann then walked over to the shoot and saw the photographers and another model and she noticed Ann and walked over.

???: Ann! I'm sooo pumped to get to work with you today with you today! After I saw you in last year's show, I just

???: Ann! I'm sooo pumped to get to work with you today with you today! After I saw you in last year's show, I just...oh, I think I'm gonna cry...

Nhzual just looked at the girl with an eyebrow raised.

Ann: U-Un, it really wasn't a big deal...That fashion show was tiny...