Ch 18: Important Question

"Thanks, handsome." I wink at Nail as he hands me a pair of Namekian clothes. He blushes slightly but coughs to make it stop, trying to look anywhere not on my naked form. Krillin was still turned around and Dende's eyes were covered to give me a little privacy to change into the clothes. They looked like Dende's outfit a bit: a long skirt that was just below the knees with a lavender cloth around the waist, a white, loose cropped long sleeve paired with a brown vest, and finished with a lavender scarf and light brown fabric shoes.

 They looked like Dende's outfit a bit: a long skirt that was just below the knees with a lavender cloth around the waist, a white, loose cropped long sleeve paired with a brown vest, and finished with a lavender scarf and light brown fabric shoes

It was cute so I was fine with it, plus I feel like Piccolo is with me when wearing it so that's a bonus.

"You know you could have warned us before exposing yourself." Krillin said, once I was done dressing.

"But then I wouldn't have seen you all so flustered. Besides, I knew you'd turn around out of your virgin shyness." I tease, bending forward to poke his bare forehead which he slapped away. I turned in Nail's direction after straightening myself with a feline grin. "You were probably just curious to what a woman looks like I'm sure."

"I apologize for staring." He says, trying to hide the purple tint on his cheeks.

"It's fine." I wave off. "With a body like mine why not show it."

'She's so confident and causal!' I read the boys thoughts, just to see their reaction. It was a bit too quiet in the room aside from the soft grunts coming from the eldest Namek. "Uh is he sleeping?" I asked, pointing to the elder.

Krillin tilts his head checking to see if he was really was sleeping, "Excuse me?" He tested, and jumped slightly when Guru suddenly awake.

"Great evil has come to Namek." Was the first thing he said, "Frieza and his wicked men because of all of them my children." He paused to cough up dust because he was so old, "Have been murdered and it seems he'll stop at nothing until they've gathered all 7 Dragon Balls."

"I heard that Namekian sees these Dragon Balls as a symbol of wisdom and power, right?" I entered, recalling what I had read about other species when I thought doing research would make me useful.

"Yes, but I'm afraid all Frieza sees them as is a tool to feed his greed."

"Forgive me for being blunt but that why we came here is to get your Dragon Ball before Frieza can get his hands on it." Krillin stepped in, bring Guru's attention to him.

"So, you too seek the powers of the Dragon Balls."

"Yes, but our motives are for good, not evil like Frieza's." He explains.

"Krillin lost several of his friends along with Serena losing her lover, and they want to wish them back." Dende helped in our convincing attempts. I of course didn't correct him on the lover part because it's partly true, Piccolo is my future lover that I'll wear down into loving me if he doesn't already. I mean he did say he felt something, so that's reassuring. "They all fought once to drive these men off their planet and now they can help our planet do the same." This peeked Guru's interest.