Ch 7: King Kong

"Well, Kakarrot you've forced my hand! It's time for my ultimate transformation." Vegeta announced, (yeah he's bad bitch ass still going) scanning the area until he spotted an unconscious, seemly fine Serena on a rock pillar. She was far enough to be safe from the destruction he was about to wreak, but he was also glad she was passed out because if she was awake while he was doing this he'd have an even bigger problem on his hands.

"Trans-wha?" Goku questioned, not believing Vegeta could still fight.

"You see moonlight is only sunlight reflected, yet when reflected by the moon it contains green-spectrum radiation. When the moon is full, that radiation exceeds 17 mil Zeno units per seconds and when we adsorb that full amount through our eyes a certain gland in a Saiyan's tail is set off and our transformation begins!" Vegeta explained, his tail whipping around behind him. "There are many moons around any planet in the galaxy, but no matter their size their green radiation won't exceed 17 mil Z.P.S. with circular reflective space of a full moon." He then lifted his hand to reveal a growing ball of light in his palm. "However, the greatest of Saiyans can compress the atmosphere of a planet with a Power Ball-creating a small, artificial moon that reflects 17 mil zeno! It is time for you to finally die, Kakarrot! A low ranked fighter like you simple shouldn't have challenged someone so elite." He sneered throwing the sphere into the air, it's size increasing largely.

"UNGH!" Goku hissed shielding his eyes from the sudden brightness, "W-what is that? What did he do?" This new event confused him, if it was meant to make Vegeta powerful then why did his aura feel so weak?

"It's too bad you don't have a tail traitor." Vegeta said, laughing menacingly while his body morphs itself into a beast.

Meanwhile, Yajirobe was unaware of the transformation occurring and run up to Goku. "Yajirobe? What are you doing?" Goku asked.

"You didn't notice me, huh?" Yajirobe cockily said, "You musta really been distracted- Hey! It's the Saiyan chick who stole my cookies!" he midway exclaimed pointing behind Goku at the blur of dark pink. Goku spun around to see Serena passed out which worried him slightly, but he knew how strong she was, so he didn't worry too much. "I'll deal with her later, but you did it! You blasted that sonnina-you-know-what-away!" Yajirobe praised, slapping him on the back. His congratulations turned to concern seeing Goku wince at his touch. "Whazza- matter?"

"I did something too much to my body." Goku pants.

"Oh yeah, I thought you looked a little weird."

"Yajirobe, you should run." Goku warned hinting over to Vegeta who was receiving that growth spurt that puberty refused to give him. "He's still alive, if he were that easy to kill, I wouldn't have had this much trouble."

"B-but aren't you stronger than him? I-I mean if he comes back-"

"And I told you that my body is wrecked, and I could be pushing my limits." What Yajirobe found oddly terrifying was the smirk on Goku's lips when he said this.

"Oh gotcha." Yajirobe said, "W-well I'll see ya, good luck!" He bent his knee to jump away, but Goku stopped him.

"Wait! Take her somewhere safe with you." He directed, and Yajirobe having always been slightly intimidated by the kind fighter, throw the young woman over his shoulder without question. He questions silently in his mind as to why Goku was helping the enemy but seeing as she knew Goku and Goku knew her they must have a mutual friendship or something.

~ Now Vegeta is Full Ape Mode and the Battle Begins~

"Man, that guy's insane." Yajirobe commented, cringing at Goku cries of pain while bring crushed in the giant ape's hands, like the way King Kong should have happened.  "I want to help but what help would I be?" A sleezy smirk formed on his face, taking steps back from the pillar he hides himself and Serena with. "Sorry about this Goku but you know how it be, gotta look out for #1 so hopefully you won't take it personally." He was ready to book it, until he saw two figures floating in the sky. "Who is that?" The closer the figures flow, it was clear that it was Krillin and Gohan coming to Goku aid, the opposite of Mr. Tubs. Once they landed on the ground the duo raced towards Goku and the beast but Yajirobe stepped in front of them. "Stop!"

"W-what Yajirobe?" Krillin exclaimed, surprised to see a coward like him somewhere where all the action was.

Gohan peeked around the chubby fellow, noticing a head of pink. "Serena?" He said, feeling concern by her passed out form propped against a rock. Krillin was shocked to see she was still around.

"Nevermind her." Yajirobe averted their attention to him. "What do you guys thinking you're doing? Don't you guys know how strong that monster is?!"

"But we need to help Goku." Krillin said standing his tiny ground.

"How are you planning to do that?" Chubs laughed sarcastically, "It's suicide!"

"We have a chance, if we cut off his tail then he'll turn back to normal like Goku did."

"But how.."

"You two distract him while I sneak up behind him." Krillin instructed, "I only need a few seconds. It's risky but it's our only choice." He run ahead calling over his shoulder, "Let's hurry or Goku's toast."

"Right let's go." Gohan agreed trailing after him, leaving Yajirobe in his place. He stared at them like they were idiots, going into a hopeless battle to maybe die just for another person. However, his conscience was arguing with him to stay and help, whether it was help Krillin and Gohan with saving Goku or continue helping Goku by watching over Serena, who he felt was a ticking time bomb because he believed she was evil from how she held a sword to his throat and stole his cookies.

Hearing a rustling sound beside him, he fearfully peeked over at Serena's sleeping self and sighed in relief that she was just turning in her sleep. She was actually a really beautiful the more he looked at her peaceful face, he was going to take a step closer but staggered back with a fright at the sudden scowl on her feature similar to Vegeta's as she growled "Die" under her breath. That was all Yajirobe need to summon a capsule car to get him the hell out of there. Abandoning, everyone including Serena, who feature soon relaxed into a soft smile at the dream she was having.

"Pet, you're my hero."