Ch 13: Nap Time (Edited)

A few more weeks have passed since our emotional, bonding episode. They were filled with me training Krillin and Gohan because their mental training was irritating me. So, I was teaching them some stealth moves and of course some of my cat like reflexes. Bulma continued her you know bitching but ever since my breakdown we've been less aggressive? with each other. I mean we still insult each other to keep up the norm but I at least wanted to punch her less...however, just a little slap wouldn't hurt if needed.

I had to balance these trainings with piloting the ship because I sure as hell don't trust Bulma with space piloting. Yet they were starting the to see the bags under my eyes and forced me to sleep for a bit, leaving the ship on a pause since we were so close to Namek. I refused to sleep but one look at Gohan's adorable face, sent my head onto a fluffy pillow and skipping into dreamland.

Third POV

Krillin and Gohan observed how peaceful and soft Serena appeared as she slept, bundled in blankets. They tilted their heads to get a better view of the plushie she snuggled close to that she had asked Mr. Popo to make for her.

Krillin's eyes widened, realizing who the plushie resembled. "Is that Piccolo?"

"It is." Gohan confirmed, snickering at how the Piccolo doll was the spitting image of the real one, frown and all. "I guess Serena really likes Piccolo."

"Yeah, It's weird." Krillin said, kind of disturbed by the toy but also jealous wishing a pretty girl would hold him like that.

"Maybe Piccolo likes her too." Gohan throw out, with a hopeful gleam in his eyes. He thought it'd do Piccolo has good to have another friend. "He did sacrifice himself for her."

"I doubt Piccolo has romantic feelings for anyone, Gohan." Krillin shut down Gohan silly thoughts. "Besides he was doing it for not just her but for you too."

"Okay then." Gohan said letting the topic go for now.

"Guys, planet Namek is just up ahead." They spun around to see Bulma in the captain's chair, fiddling with the gears.

"Uh Bulma, didn't Serena say not to move the ship until she wakes up?" Krillin nervously asked glancing between the woman, slightly more afraid of the younger one.

"It's wasting time if we do that." She snapped, "I know what I'm doing so sit down and buckle up. It's going to be a rough landing." And it was a rough landing with many bumps and shaking of the ship that it's a surprise Serena didn't wake up.

"Are you sure this is really Namek?" Krillin asked looking at the bare wasteland in front of them.

"What? You think I don't know how to navigate a spaceship?" Bulma growled, causing Krillin to wave his hands in defense.

"I know you do; I'm just checking because I mean Serena's the pilot."

Bulma felt irked at that and was mildly jealous towards Serena. Krillin not believing her was added to it. "Well, she's sleeping."

"The Dragon Radar can confirm what planet we're on." Gohan offered a solution, not liking the angry tension.

"He's right." Krillin quickly nodded.

"Hmph, I can't believe you don't trust me." She scoffed going to check the radar but then suddenly a loud crack was heard underneath the ship and the cliff they we parked on broke. The ship trembled down the mountain they were on, causing everyone except Serena who clung to the bed in her sleep to slide everywhere. On accident, Bulma said Piccolo madding the door open and Krillin, Gohan, and herself slipped out, landing unconscious on this foreign planet. Serena remained safe on the ship that had landed on its legs in a hidden opening surrounded by rocks. She rolled onto her side mumbling Piccolo from the dream she was having and closed the door, unaware of the danger her newfound friends were in.