Ch2: Poor Chao-zu (Edited)

(A?N: hey readers, I forgot to put Serena's outfit on the last one 😅 but this is her armor, hair, and eyes. Also she's about 17/18.)

A light breeze blew through my dark pink locks. I sat peaceful on a high rock drinking a nice steaming cup of Jasmine tea with a frown planted on my lips, "I thought this would be more entertaining." I sighed recapping the events that had just taken place between the men fighting below me. It was really disappointing not seeing Vegeta doing one of his cool moves yet and leaving the work to those gross seed shits and Nappa's dumbass. At least he blew one up, but that was just as lame as the long-haired human dying in his battle. I mean it's his own fault for letting his guard down but hold up what is the little bald man doing. Oh, he looks sad angry, that means something exciting might happen.

And something exciting was occurring with his hand glowing as they then released a beam at a slow enough rate for his friends to avoid but he curved it upwards until it exploded in the sky. It separates into 6 different beams that strike 4 of the 5 saibamen along with Vegeta and Nappa. I guess he forgot about me, or maybe they took my staying out serious, which I was for personal long-ago deal making reasons. Anyways, let get back to the present.

"He did it!" Ten-Shinhan and Chaozu exclaimed joyfully.

"Good job, Tiny Man." I hollered from above, slowly clapping for him which by their expressions surprised them.

"Wow Krillin-" Gohan went to congratulate him when a saibaman, that Krillin had missed, popped out of the ground ready to harm the boy if Piccolo hadn't caught the creature's arm in time.

"Die." He said gut punching it into the air and melting it's skin off with a mouth beam, which was strangely hot.

"Well, that's Piccolo," Ten-Shinhan stated, "Enjoy it 'til he's our enemy again."

"Oh, you're a naughty one, huh?" I thought aloud, thinking none of them heard me. Unknown to me the green man did as he forced down the heat on his cheeks from showing, still confused on why this one woman was stirring wild emotions in him the same as that one time years back.

"Th-thank you, Piccolo." Gohan smiled gratefully, only for Piccolo to correct him.

"Don't misunderstand. I wouldn't bother saving you, I need a little warmup for the great fight to come."

"Well, I hope it will be a great battle." Brother's voice rang from the smoky mist, "You did say you wanted playtime to end, didn't you?"

"They really believed they killed them?" I said raising a brow at their shocked expressions. "What naïve beings humans are."

"Let me do it. I'll kill all five at once." Nappa looked at Vegeta for permission.

"Do as you wish." Vegeta permits, "Just leave the Namek alive, for the Dragon Balls and maybe my sister's pet."

The brute grinned evilly, charging himself up which resulted in the ground to shake so hard that the cliffs in the area broke from the vibration. Including the one I was seated on.

"Brother, Nappa broke my rock." I cried flying over to him, clinging to his arm like a child.

"All for a good cause," He reassured, rolling his dark eyes at my dramatics. "Now stop crying. Saiyan Princesses don't whine."

"Well, this one sure as hell does." I pouted, "I liked that rock."

Despite being a power-hungry prick, Vegeta hated seeing me sad. Though he'd never admit it. "Oh look one of them lost an arm, does that make you feel better?" He pointed the three eyed man that just got his arm sliced off by Nappa.

"A bit." I sniffled, becoming distracted with the battle instead of my RIP rock.

"Oh, did that hurt?" Nappa mocked the male in agony, his glowing fist ready to attack. "Come here, Uncle Nappa is going to blow your-" Ten jumped away before the fist could hit him.