Ch 8: So Long Saiyan (Edited)

So Yajirobe grew a pair and sliced Vegeta's tail off because Krillin failed, not surprising, yet these fools really thought Vegeta wasn't going to be petty about his missing tail. So, he goes after Gohan because he'd bring more pain to Kakarrot if he did. Vegeta tosses Gohan down next to his dad after roughing him up a bit, which is exactly how every child wants to spend time with their father. Beaten onto their backs by an egotistical monkey prince. Goku gives Gohan a it's-up-to-you-my-son-you're-our-only-hope speech, but Gohan is in denial of his power. Goku tries telling him that Krillin can still help but we all know it's a miracle he wasn't an instant kill.

Goku pulls out the guilt card with reminding Gohan how willing Piccolo and I were to die for his bitch ass yet what really pushes Gohan off the edge is when Vegeta interrupts the moment Gohan finally has to hold his father's hand. Dick move bro, dick move. Anyways, while Gohan is holding his own for the time being with Vegeta, Krillin and Goku are swapping energy, gay. Basically, after that Krillin just watches Gohan getting bullied until he throws this energy ball and guess what? Misses but pure hearted Gohan bounces that shit towards Vegeta and got 'im.

Or so they thought, because Vegeta's Raggedy-Anne ass can still slap a bitch. As he's throwing a tantrum, not caring if his adorable baby sister was fine or not, I'm fine still passed out thanks, but jokes on him because guess who has a tail, our little savior Gohan.

Vegeta sees Gohan's tail and that his DIY moon is still up. I'm most certain he was crapping in his Saiyan pants. However, I don't know what scares him more a younger monkey threating his dominance or tubby cutting him again because damn how can a heavy man be so light on his feet? Impressive tho. What's not impressive is him getting knock the hell out by Vegeta, probably brings back playground bully memories.

To top the chaos, Gohan finally beasts out for a few moments until Vegeta lasers his tail off but the cherry of it all is Vegeta being crushed by a de-transforming Gohan. Not a good image to be a grown man laying next to a naked child, yikes.

That's how we got to here, with Vegeta crawling to his spaceship like a sore loser...also if we're asking, "Hey Serena weren't you passed put this whole time?" Yes, thot, I was but it doesn't mean my mind and ears aren't. You know the phrase "Listen while you sleep?" Well, now you know it and now we can get on with the story.

~Current Situation~

'Those fools they haven't seen the last of me.' Vegeta thought, struggling to claw his way to his pod, he had to take his only chance of escaping. He'd leave Serena here for the time being until he regained his strength and made his wish with the Dragon Balls on Namek. She'd be safe here and have some fun on this disgusting planet before it was time for him to come back for her and destroy everything else on Earth, specifically Karrarot and his loved ones.

He had reached his ship, but he just needed a little more strength to climb in. Horror struck him though at the site of Krillin raising a sword high in the air, above him. This was it he was going to die; he was going to be killed by a lesser being. For a split second, Serena crossed his mind and if he were to die now who would protect her? A sickening feeling filled him knowing that Kakarrot would, he'd replace him as her protector and if not him then that Namek if they were to ever find a way to bring him back.

Krillin cried in anger bringing the blade down only for Goku's voice to stop him. "Stop Krillin, that's enough!"

Both Krillin and Vegeta looked over at Goku's broken body in disbelief, Krillin couldn't understand why his friend paused his actions and Vegeta was just pissed that his life was saved by his enemy.

"B-but why Goku? He has to be stopped. This guy is pure evil!"

"N-no. Just l-let him go." Goku panted, "Show..him...what it means...to be..mercible.." It was hurting with each word but needed to say these things. "I know how angry...you must be..but please...I know what I'm doing.."

"Goku he threatened all the people on Earth, and he killed Yamcha, Chao-zu and Ten!" Krillin listed, trying to make Goku agree with him. "We need to end him now that we have the chance. If we don't, he'll just come back."

"Krillin please, by doing this we are showing him there is another way, a better way."

"He isn't that kind of guy though; he won't learn a lesson like that. He'll think we're weak and he'll never change." He proclaimed glaring daggers at the struggling Prince.

"Don't be so sure about that, it wouldn't be the first time for something like that to happen. Remember, how Piccolo came to us just as evil as his father? He almost destroy the whole planet but now.."

"H-he's one of us." Krillin realized what Goku was getting at.

"That's right and I think if someone as evil as Piccolo can change so can anyone." Goku explained, yet he could still sense doubt within Krillin. "Serena, Vegeta's sister, is also someone who was once on Earth ready to destroy it when I met her. She was a cruel little girl when she came here but she spared my life and this planet. She even risked her life for Gohan. She changed like Piccolo and is my friend now, so maybe Vegeta and her are alike in this way. Vegeta deserves the same chance as them because the kindness we show him today will fuel him to show us kindness in the future." He was close to tears begging his friend. "Please Krillin, let him go. If you kill him, you're no better than he was."

The sword shook in Krillin's hand until it clashed against the stone floor, and with it some of the anger he held. Goku congratulated him on his strength, while Krillin nodded hoping Goku knew what he was doing but he was confident that if Vegeta were to ever come back and act all villainous again his defeat would be the same results.

Despite the kindness Goku and Krillin had showed him Vegeta had to be a douche get the last word in from the safety of his pod. "When I come back to this planet, you're all going to suffer and when you beg for mercy, I'll enjoy crushing the life out of you." He gave a final evil laugh, before jetting himself into out space.

Krillin scowled at disappearance, but he was just relieved that their Saiyan problem was solved for the time being. He was also happy to see the arrival of Bulma and everyone. Many emotions ran through them all from sweatdropping at Chichi's mother hen behavior to Bulma's heart breaking meltdown. Both Krillin and Goku finally noticed Serena was missing from where Yajirobe had left her. Krillin panicked thinking there was a chance she might cause chaos or hurt him for almost killing her brother, but Goku reassured him that he knew exactly where the pinkette was.

~ At Kami's Lookout~

Poor Mr. Popo sat with his knees to his puffy chest, looking gloomy over the lost of his old friend. Dried tears stained his dark face that he buried in his knees wishing to forget that his friend wasn't gone, and he prayed for a way to bring him back. Something soft brushed against his ankles causing him to snap his head out from himself and gasp at the tiny creature. It was a familiar black and white cat with golden orbs; it smiled at him, purring when he scratches behind its ear. A smile of his own, graced his features thanking whatever god answered his prayer for hope.

"Hello again, Serena."