Ch3: Three Hours (Edited)

"I'm ..I'm sorry guys I just got so s-scared." Gohan tried explaining himself.

"Go home to your mother then, we have no use for cowards." Piccolo said not having any of his weakness. "I was a fool to expect so much."

"Hey, come on it's his first fight." Krillin said defending the tiny fella, which Piccolo waved off.

'The way the big one cowered means that the little one is even more powerful.' Piccolo thought watching how Vegeta and Serena sat on a boulder, back to back. The black-haired sibling smirking as he leaned farther against her back, while the pink-haired sibling pouts at his actions. 'The girl is still a mystery, but she must be just as powerful as her brother from her earlier display against the big one.' He replayed how deadly and kind of sexy- no shut up. Piccolo scowled at such soft thoughts that he locked away years ago.

~Over with the Saiyans~

"Brother, stop you're going to break my back with your heaviness." Serena whines, struggling to push him back, but her lazy disorder was preventing her from using her full strength.

"Says the woman, who sneaks sweets into her mouth after midnight."

She stopped trying and instead looked over her shoulder at him with teary eyes. "Are you calling me fat?"

"No, I'm saying your appetite seems to have increased lately." Vegeta roasted shamelessly.

"You son of a bitch." She growled, turning her body forward to push him right up and an inch away from her. "Why are you so mean to me." She cries lightly pounding on his armor.

"I still don't get it. Why do we want to wait for Kakarrot?" Nappa asked, watching in distaste at the siblings' banter. It was obvious Nappa loathe the young pinkette like she did him, but one of his reasons was how he believe she was a weakness for Vegeta and a weakness meant Vegeta's death. He didn't want that happening. (Serena: Yeah, because Gaypa has a hugh hard-on for my bro.)

"Because he's a traitor to all Saiyans, and a traitor deserves his son and friends to die before his eyes." He explained, taking his scouter from Serena. "I want him to feel powerless and prove how much agony we can inflict. He'll be begging for us to send him to hell."

"Actually, wouldn't he go to heaven for doing a good deed like trying to save the world?" Serena interrupted, the two men looking at her like she was an idiot. "What it's true."

Nappa shook his head a silly woman's words like female words even matter to him as a male. "Anyways, I should've had more faith in you."

"That's only if he shows up."

"Can I go off while we wait?" Nappa asked like an eager dog.

"You can do whatever you wish once the Namek tells us where the Dragon Balls are."

His eagerness didn't lessen but increased at the thought, "Kakarrot better come.."

Vegeta nods in agreement feeling a tug on his sleeve, making him glance at his little sister. "What am I going to do then?"

"Take a nap, like always." He said rolling his dark eyes at her question.

"Okay." She shrugged, leaning her head against his padded shoulder and immediately falling asleep, which was something he never understood about how quickly she could do so.

~Three Hours Later (SpongeBob)~

"Time's up and it seems we've been stood up." Vegeta said placing Serena's sleeping body underneath a nearby tree. "But of course, the traitor would be a coward also."

"M-my daddy's not a coward!" Gohan shouted, but Krillin was kind of having doubts about his friend.

"Then where is he...why isn't he coming?"