Ch 6: Yajirobe

So far, the battle was going okay don't know who I want to cheer for since Goku is the nicest fella I've met, not the brightest unless in a fight but nice. Then there was Vegeta my brother, my fam but that bastard threatened my sweets. On the Brightside, the only thing missing from Goku was his shirt instead of limbs and Vegeta's ego was still present. Oh on the dark side tho, shit was soon to get intense and that leads us on the dim side because this fight was going to be awesome, let's see who spits blood first.

"What's the matter Kakarrot? No more tricks up your sleeves?" Vegeta asked after getting a few good hits on Goku. It was obvious that Vegeta was enjoying the challenge that Goku was providing him. "Or are you realizing you choose the wrong opponent."

"I'm Vegeta the great! A Saiyan among Saiyans. No one can defeat the likes of I! I'll take your bitch if I want and you'll thank me." I mocked from far away hearing Vegeta boast about his awesomeness, which he was but he needs to lower it a bit sometimes. I'm lucky his sense of hearing isn't as strong as mine because he might touch my backup sweets as punishment.

Shaking the terrifying thoughts off, I noticed something large and orange hiding behind a rock pillar. I silently flew closer to it, out of curiosity, to find that it was a chubby long-haired man with a sword at his waist.

Third POV

"Th-this is bad.. the Saiyan has the over-whemling advantage.." Yajirobe stuttered, feeling chill crawling up his thick spine. "Maybe I should run-Ahh!" He screamed for a second before covering his mouth hoping his hiding place wasn't given away to the Saiyans battling behind him. In front of him was a very pretty, pink haired girl, but what scared him was her Saiyan armor.

"Hi." She smiled, mischief glossing her golden orbs. Yajirobe instinctively reached for his sword, but his hand found an empty hip. The girl cleared her throat to gain his attention to the sword twirling between her fingers. "Looking for this?"

"Y-you're-"

"Charming, beautiful, intelligent."

Her adjective list could go on yet Yajirobe was quick to what his fate was. "Are you going to kill me?"

She hummed in debate, noting he was staring intensely at the blade in her fingers. "If you're a friend of Goku's no."

"Yu-yup I'm his friend," He said, rapidly nodding his head. "H-his best friend in fact."

"Oh, do all best friends run when their best friend has a chance of losing?"

"Only the best." He smiled sheepishly, shrieking at his own sword being pointed at his double chin.

"I don't like cowards or liars." She hissed, although in her mind she was those things too, but she dislikes herself in general. "Maybe I should just kill you."

"But I am his friend." He panicked, raising his hands in defense.

She knew he was his friend, she just wanted to scare him a bit until a pleasant smell tickled her nose. Sniffing the air, she lowered the weapon, following the scent mixed with a foul one coming from the tubby male. "Do you have sweets, by chance?"

"Uh yea." He said hesitantly at her odd behavior, reaching into his shirt to pull out a bright red box with a tiny panda cartoon character on it.

Serena's face lite up at the site of them, quickly trading Yajirobe's sword for it. "Okay I believe you."

"Hey! My cookies!" He shouted, after her as she flew away.

~Skip Goku Getting the Upper Hand in the Fight~

"Owch, I guess brother's the one to spit blood first." I cringed, watching him hold his stomach in pain. "Well, here's to the decline of his princely ego." I said, popping the delicious chocolatey biscuit into my mouth. I ate one each time Goku land a hit on Vegeta meaning by the time he had used Kaio-ken X4 on Vegeta the box was empty. I was more nervous about my brother's well-being after Goku's blast overpowered his, but relief filled me seeing him slightly burnt. Dread replaced my relief, at the intensity of Vegeta's rage. "Oh boy."

"I've had enough of this planet!" He yells, going into tantrum mode. "I'll turn you to ashes along it!" he screams launching himself into the sky, charging his energy. "Try dodging this one, Trash!"

'Come on, Goku.' I prayed, fearing the worst.

"Kaio-ken X3! KA..ME..HA..ME.."

"You'll never block my GYRIKKU-HO!" Vegeta positioning himself to release one of his ultimate moves "Prepare to be dead with this world you love!"

"HYAA!!" Goku shouted, expelling his own ultimate move. The two energies clash, breaking the Earth around them, sending broken rocks flying everyone. Yajirobe was smart enough to take cover, but a rock flying at my head caught me by surprise since I was out in the open. I laid on the hard ground, my eyes fluster shut as I passed out with the image of my brother being blown away.

(A?N: sorry short chapter ^-^)