Ch 17: Guru the Eldest Namek

Piccolo's POV (Yay!)

Goku's weakling friends and I finally made it to King kai's place after a long flight filled with the three eyed guy's and instant kill's complaining. At least the clown child was quiet.

Once we arrive King kai had gotten us in contact with Goku, who was on his way to planet Namek with whoever else they sent which was probably Gohan and Krillin since they were the only fighters besides him. Serena came into my mind, but I tried pushing her out of it, she was most likely with her brother and escaped with him.

That thought was scraped away when Yamcha was speaking with Goku about the plan to revive us my interest perked when he asked, "Who's Serena?" It for some reason irked me to hear another man and a weakling like this one to say her name. "What!? Can you even trust her?" I rolled my eyes at this because of course she can be trusted since she's friends with Goku and betrayed her brother for us, but if he just learned to not be killed easily, he would have known this. "Okay if you say so." Told you, Serena isn't as cold as her brother, but she isn't an angel either despite her beau-where the fuck is that coming from? 'Even as a spirit I still have these feelings.' I frowned.

Apparently, Goku had told them something disturbing from the horrified expressions on both Yamcha's and King kai's faces. King kai shook Yamcha's hand off his shoulder to walk away to get a better sense for what was happening on Namek and it must have been bad there because the fear on his features worsened.

"No! It is Frieza!" He cried, "Goku this is the strongest opponent you'll ever face. For the sake of people everywhere you cannot anger him. His wrath can-will follow you to the ends of the universe!"

It was my turn to speak to Goku, "Hey don't listen to him, you just get those Dragon Balls and wish us back to life."

"Piccolo!" The idiot fighter exclaimed happily.

"In the meantime, we'll do the same training with King kai to get ready." I reassured him, giving him a boost of confident to continue his journey to Namek.

"Right and even if I gave up Serena would rip my head off." He chuckled, covering up the nervousness in his tone. "She's only really helping us to get you back." His tone turned into a teasing one now, "I didn't know you were that smooth Piccolo."

"Shut up." I hissed, ignoring King kai's wiggling brows as I pushed down the purplish tint threatening to tint my cheeks. "Now if anything you, me, Gohan, Krillin and even Serena now will be enough to defeat this Frieza guy." I smirked, causing King kai to gasp at me.

"No! You don't have any idea what you're talking about!"

"There's no time to waste start training us." I said completely ignoring his concerns. He still was blabbing about how dangerous it is and how he refuses to train us until we all agree not to go after Frieza, so to shut him up I agreed. 'He's crazy if he thinks I'm sticking to that promise.' And by the looks on the others' faces they weren't neither.

"Alright then let's get started." King kai sighed in relief, walking pass us with his hands behind his back. "Are you sure about this." He asked back to us, then spun around dramatically with a mischievous smile. "Alright I want you to make me laugh."

"Huh?!" Everyone exclaimed.

My brow twitched at such his ridiculousness. 'This guy is weirder than Serena.'

~Back on Namek~

"Ahchoo." A certain black and white feline cutely sneezes.

"Bless you." Krillin said.

"Thanks-oh shit it's Vegeta." She cursed, feeling his energy closing in on them. In a panic the trio flew down to hide.

~Back to King kai's Place~