Chapter Thirty Six

As we walked from house to house we knocked on door s and looked through the windows. Everything was dark and no one opened up. Where is everyone? It seems too well-kept to be abandoned. I stated as I looked through yet another window. We were slowly reaching the end of the village. From here you could see a huge tree that held a house four times the size of the other houses. We all agreed that that was where the king and queen lived and that we would keep it for last.

As I walked across a bridge my symbol started itching. Once the annoying feeling got my attention I noticed why. All my demons were on end. Like they knew something I didn't. Because of this I started keeping an eye out on the floor underneath me. The big leaves of the trees covered the forest floor, making whatever laid underneath invisible. Seeing nothing I looked up. The sun was almost completely gone leaving just enough light to see what's around me. Weird. I thought as I continued my walk.

We hadn't found anyone and were all standing in front of the large doors of the tree castle. Soooooo, do we just go in or....? I asked a little nervous. If this is the kings and queens house I live here too, so yeah, let's just enter. Bakugo said pushing open the doors. Stepping into the large hallway I noticed that the atmosphere changed. It was a lot warmer inside, which meant there must be someone here that is keeping the torches lit. But as I looked through the dark space I saw not even one torch. So where is this warmth coming from?

Bakugo took the lead. Walking ahead with kiri in tow. Man this is creepy. I whispered as I chased after the pair. The further we walked the warmer it got. We could now see a few lit torches here and there. Being a little bit more at ease because of it, I started looking around. Everything was build in amazing ways. The doors where craved in such cool patterns. And the paintings on the walls where all made with amazing skill. From what I saw, bakugo looks a lot like his mom. They both have that same blond, spiky hair and red eyes. His dad has brown spiky hair and eyes.

They were both dressed in the same style as bakugo and kiri were. They both had the same red cape. His mom wore blue bandages around her chest area, a black baggy pants and a mask situated at the side of her head. She looked strong and flexible. She must be an amazing fighter. His dad on the other hand. He wore a black, baggy pants, some necklaces around his neck and the hood of his cape was pulled up halfway. He had a strong built but a kind face. I didn't think that he would enjoy a fight as much as his son does.

Finally we reached the last pair of doors. We all looked at each other the room behind the doors was completely selent but light came though the crack underneath. I looked at the two boys that stood at my side. Bakugo was the first to move. Without thinking twice he grabbed the handle and ripped open the door. As soon as our eyes got used to the huge amount of light we could already feel the cold metal pressed against our throats. I looked around, not moving a muscle. Bakugo was almost growling, shooting sharp daggers at the people in front of him. Oi! What the hell do you think you're doing?! Huh! He yelled walking right through the amount of spears making sure he didn't get cut. Bakugo, what are you doing? I hissed. He looked at me with a scary glare. What? I'm not allowed to be pissed at the people who put a spear against my throat? Yes! They obviously aren't happy to see you! Which is quite logical! I don't know these people! They could be murders and you just made them angry. As realization hit him it was already too late. His sword got taken from him and he was pushed to the ground. As kirishima was about to take action a whistleling noise was heard, followed by a small dart hitting his neck. For a while he tried to stay strong but eventually collapsed. As the same noise was heard, I pushed away the spear and ducked. The dart missed me and hit one of the strangers in his shoulder. After a little while the male collapsed as well.

As I took my dagger in one hand, I took three throwing knifes in the other. As I was about to attack the closest male, a loud feminine voice was heard. Get your hands off of my son you imbeciles! The mass of soldiers froze and like rats scattered to the sides of the room. Bakugo's sword got dropped and he picked it up as he roze to his feet. That was about damn time old hag! He growled. I looked in confusion at the female replica of Bakugo. It was his mom! Don't you dare call your mother that! She exclaimed smacking him on the head. As I just stayed in my crouched position, weapons ready, the queens eyes went from her son, to kiri, to... Me. Fuck!

I'm back! It was a long, but needed vacation. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Bye!