Chapter Fourteen

We were still looking for an exit. Bakugo had his usual attire on again which exists out of a baggie black pants, a leather shirt with one sleeve covering his arm and his red cape with fur on the shoulders and around the neck. He also had some accessories and large combat boots. Bakugo had dressed kiri as well. He had a black shirt, some baggie pants, combat boots and his beloved bandana. Aizawa had put on a black baggie pant and shirt and some kind of white scarf around his neck. Kiri's stuff was together with kiri himself on River's back. River was proudly wearing his beautiful leather saddle. It had a strap going around his torso, another going around his neck and attached to it was a strap going between his front legs. On the sides of the saddles were ropes to tie stuff on that's were Kiri's stuff was hanging. Bakugo had his own bag hanging ever his shoulder with a soft rope. It went around his body from his shoulder to his hip. It was hidden behind his cape. Aizawa didn't have a bag.

We finally found the exit. It took us forever but we found it. I opened the door in front of me and looked over the courtyard. We had to cross it to be able to get to the exit. I was looking for the hell hound. The yard was big and full of flowers and trees. I didn't seethe animal anywhere and shut the door again. I turned to the men behind me. Okay what's the plan? I whispered. Once at the exit we can't just leave, it's most certainly locked. I continued. How high are the walls surrounding us? Aizawa asked. They have to be at least 40 meters to keep the hell hound in. I answered the question. He looked at me and nodded his head. I can get me and your friend over but you to will have to find a way youselves. We nodded. I can climb over it what about you. I said looking at bakugo. He looked back at me. I should be able to get over as well. He said. Alright let's go.

We made it save and sound to the wall. I had to fuse River so bakugo was carrying kiri. Aizawa wrapped his scarf around kiri and himself and then wrapped an other end around something on top of the wall. After a minute or so they were gone and over the wall. I looked at bakugo and grinned. First one there I whispered. He looked at me with a grinning himself. Oh your on! He said. I took two of my throwing knifes and began digging them in the in the hard stone. I made my way up at high speed but still bakugo was keeping up with nothing than his bare hands.

We were almost there. Just a few more meters. I was tired out of my mind. Bakugo was just above me but I have been noticing blood on the wall the last few meters so I didn't know how much longer he could go.

We were not more than 10 meters away from freedom when I heard a raor behind me. I looked at the noise and saw an at least 20 meter beats storming at me. It wasn't the biggest hell hound but it was big enough to reach me so in all my fear I climbed even faster. I was now on the same level as bakugo who had sped up as well. The demon was more than 500 meters away but was gaining ground like crazy. We were so close but so was the demon. I reached the top together with bakugo but how do we get down. I saw Aizawa at the foot of the wall looking up at us. I was thinking about how to get down when bakugo who was next to me moved. I looked up at him just in time to see him jump down. What the hell! I yelled in my mind. He turned his face mid air to the wall and drew his sword. He grabbed it with both hands and shoved it the stone. He made a huge gash in the wall falling a little further. He was breaking his fall with his sword. When he reached the ground he had come to a halt. I was completely awe struck. I was about to do the same when I heard a loud roar and a wind almost blew me of the wall. I turned around and looked in the red eye of the beast. It roared again, showing its huge sharp teeth. I looked straight at. Don't worry you won't see me again! I said. I jumped of the wall. I grabbed my sword just like bakugo did and shoved it in the wall. I was halfway down, just a little further I thought. My fall was slowing down but not as much as I wanted it to. I heard something crack and realized it was my sword. Before I could do anything the blade broke. I was at a free fall for the last 15 meters. This was bad. I braced myself for the impact but it never came. I heard a grunt and opened one eye. It was met with ruby red ones. Bakugo had caught me. He put me down and started walking over to kirishima. He need food and water, FAST! Bakugo was checking the dragon boy's pulse as I summoned Cora. She had regained consciousness and looked more lively than before. I sent her out to hunt and searched my bag for my canteen. It was still filled with the cold liquid. I gave it to bakugo who was trying to get kirishima to wake up. The red heads eyes opened just a tiny bit. B-bakugo? He asked. Yes now dink. The blonde commanded. A shaky hand reached for the canteen. He started with tiny bits but soon became greedy and gulp the soothing liquid down. He dropped the now empty canteen and mumbled a thanks. I heard some growling behind the wall and was reminded of the vicious beats behind it. Okay I am really happy that you are okay and all, but maybe, I mean, just maybe we should leave this place. I grabbed my stuff and summoned River.

We were heading towards a nearby forest when Cora came back with a dead rabbit. I took it from her and we decided to set up camp.

Everyone ate a bit, my demons were fused, kiri was back on his feet and we were heading to the capital. Why? Because aizawa had to go get someone. He decided since he was now a criminal on the run he would travel with us a bit until he found a place to stay.

It has been a few hours now. The sun was starting to rise and we were at the wall surrounding the capital. Aizawa had already left and me, bakugo and kiri were relaxing and waiting for his return.