Chapter Three

It was the third day of walking and I was very thankful for my demon companion. I figured out that it was a she and she was quite entertaining. When she's hungry she needs to hunt for herself and she doesn't like that at all. She'll just drop down and stay on the ground until I feed her which doesn't really work because I just keep going and eventually she'll catch up. I also figured out how to make her fuze with the symbol so she can rest while I'm walking. But that makes the walk lonely so if she's tired she will just sleep on my backpack. It's easier than carrying her. After a little while longer the fields slowly turned into forest and the hot sun became a cool breeze. It was a nice change but soon it got cold and the path I was following to Oustburcht was becoming less and less visible.

(A/N) so I quickly drew a little map this isn't everything just a few basics

I had set up camp and was heating some deer above the fire when my little companion came towards me and stared at me then the meat. I broke off a piece and gave it to her while eating my own piece.

As I fuzed my demon into my symbol and got ready to sleep I saw something move in de sky it was big and fast I didn't see it very well but damn that was cool. Wonder what it was?

I woke up the next morning to see the sun was already making its way up in the sky. I quickly packed up let out my companion, ate and went on my way.

I was almost out of the forest and began to feel anxious. I was quick to put on my fingerless gloves to cover my symbols. My demon had been fuzed a while ago. If anybody where to see that I was a summoner I would be kidnapped and sold. So I was careful not to show it.

I was standing in front of the gate. A guard came down and I showed him my papers. I was officially in my first new town. Everything was so different from home instead of wooden houses they were made of brick, there were cobble stone roads with caragges riding over them and everything was hugeee. It was amazing. When I went through the city I walked past many shops and all the cool stuff in them amazed me. I even bought a sword for myself. It was perfect it had a nice long blade that cut perfectly throug the air as I swinged it. The holder went on my back so that my backpack hid it. While I was walking around someone bumped into me and when I turned around I saw a cloaked figure rubbing its back. Oh I am sooo sorry I didn't see you there. I said completely petrefied of how he might react. No no it's my fault. A male voice said. Anyways I have to go he said as he left. That was weird. I tought.

After I found a cheap inn at the outskirts of town i got myself a room, dropped my stuff and plopped down on the bed. As I was about to fall asleep I felt a trobbing sensation in my right hand. As I let out my demon the trobbing went away. I went over to my bag and got some meat out of it, as my demon was eating I heard a knock. I quickly put the demon in the closet and locked it as I put my glove over my symbol. When I opened the door I was face to face, more like face to chest with a boy from around my age. His red hair and eyes really stood out in the dimly lit hallway. Umm, can I help you. I asked with a questening look. When our eyes met he answered with a toothy smile. Hi I'm Kirishima, I heard some noise coming from your room and I came to check on you. He said this while looking in my room over my shoulder which I didn't really like. I'm sorry but I didn't make any noise I was planning on going to bed. Thanks for worrying though. He looked at me and then back at my room. He narrowed his eyes just a little bit and let out a sigh. Alright then if you say so, sorry for bothering you. He looked at me one more time gave you a little smile and walked away. I quickly closed the door and went over to my closet once the demon was out she glared at me and went to lay down on the bed. I cracked a nervous smile at her. After that i went to bed also.