Chapter Thirty One

Morning came and we were ready to head out. It was pretty warm and I was pumped. As I walked over to kiri I summoned my other two demons. We all had leveled up the past weeks. I was now level 68 and my demons were level 43 my wolf, 39 my grifowl and 30 my wyvern mix. I was surprised Hikari was leveling up since he was still quite small and inexperienced.

We had been looking for signs of the monster for a while now. Mina and her group had decided to come with us. We were with six now.

As we walked I started thinking. My wyvern is a mix of two demons. It has the body of a wyvern but the feathers of something else. There are so many demons with feathers but which ones are big enough to mate with a young, not fully grown wyvern. The mother wasn't small but not big either. Hmmm. I thought. We have the rare veloceraptors but they aren't as big as needed to be. We have the snake dragon. They are quite beautiful and can adjust their size as needed. These are also rare and could be a possibility, but I don't know how they mate. The last one I can think of that could be big enough is the griffin but those are wyverns sworn enemies. Right now we have two options, the snake dragon and the griffin. The first one is a level 20 and the second is a level 18. When I got my demon I was level 54 right? So that means it can't be a higher level then 43. Now a wyvern is level 27 and since it has most of its features from his mother it can only be higher then that not lower. Damnit I'll have to go back to my village to let them test him. They should be able to tell what level he is. With that we should be able to see what his dad was.

Suddenly bakugo stopped. I went over to him and saw him staring at the ground. I followed his gaze and saw something quite interesting. Footprints. Big clawed footprints and they seemed to be fresh. I think we found our monster. I said with a smirk. I looked at where they went to and saw a trail of them leading further into the woods. Let's go.

We had been following the trail for a while now. Sometimes we caught sight of it and other times we saw footsteps of other people. I was pretty sure they were midoriya's. At a certain point we arrived at a clearing. Th démon lifted his nose up in the air and took deep breaths. He turned around and looked in our direction before turning again and walking towards a bush. While he was distracted I walked over to a big tree and climbed into it. I crouched over a big branch and was now above the monster. I looked at my team and saw bakugo staring back. I nodded as a signal I was going to attack it from above and expected back-up. He nodded back and I looked back down. It was sniffing the air around the bush and I could see a piece of clothing from above. It wouldn't take long for the demon to find the person hidden in it so I got into position. As the monster looked up I fell down. I landed with my feet in its face and jumped back up. The demon face planted the ground with such force there was a dent visible. As I was high in the air I drew my sword and held it horizontal in front of me. I started spinning around in the air and gained some speed. As I came down I sliced its back and used the speed as strength. The beast dropped back down, bleeding from its back. I back away and took position. As I did so my friends came out of their hiding spots. The monster was surrounded. It couldn't escape. Of course the person that was hiding in the bush came out and showed herself to be uraraka. Ugh, of course it's her. I didn't have time for this bullshit. I nudged kiri next to me and nodded at the brunette. Without giving him time to answer I sneakily went back to the shadows. As I silently made my way towards the witch I could hear a fight going on. I also heard some voices coming from in front of me and behind me. It was clear that we weren't alone but I was happy that the witch somehow got separated from her group. She wasn't much of a fighter but was good at temporary healing and shields. Her teleportation skills weren't bad either. The faster we knock her out the better.

As I made my way closer I could hear her mumbling better. Oh no! Todoroki can't fight all of them! There are like five of them. Wait. Five! There were six in the beginning, where did (f/N) go? What if she spotted deku? Our plan would be ruined. She and bakugo are the ones we need to worry about most. This isn't good! She kept on mumbling, it was annoying. I hid behind her wanting to find out more about this plan. I perked my ears and listened more closely. If (f/N) isn't in sight I need to be careful, if she seen one of us we are dead. We might be with more but these people are Bakugo's friends. They are trained and experienced warriors. A force to be recognized. We shouldn't underestimate them. When she said that a deafening raor was heard followed by a victory shout of bakugo. Oh no! I need to do something. If I heal him now I can save some time. She brought up her hands and started talking. Oh no you won't! I thought as I got up. I lifted my sword and let the handle come down on her head. Her body fell limp and a tud was heard when she hit the ground. I picked her up and made my way back to the clearing. There I saw bakugo standing with a foot on the monsters back. It was bleeding out of many cut and to exhausted to move. I looked around at my team. Some of them had some bruises and small cuts but nothing severe. I walked over to the ash blond who was grinning at his victory. I would hurry bakugo! Or midoriya might take your victory away again. As I said that I dropped the unconscious witch on the ground in front of him. His eyes widened at the sight of her. I looked around and the trees in hopes of catching a glimpse of the greenette but nothing. OH MIDORIYA, WHY DON'T YOU COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF! YOU DON'T WANT THE WITCH TO GET HURT DO YOU? I giggled. I knew he would come, he is a sucker for the weak girl after all. And I was right not long after the green haired male came out of his hiding spot. Alright I'm here, just let her go. He was walking towards me carefully with one hand outstretched and the other a little behind his back. I looked at him with a deadly glare. Drop the sword! His face paled at my cold words. He stopped and showed his other hand. It had his sword in it. Drop. It. I repeated. He dropped it to the ground. On your knees and hand behind your back. He did just that. Kiri was quick to get into action he took the sword and threw it at bakugo who caught it easily. After he took out some rope and tied his hands together. (f/N), listen to me. You're not yourself right now, just snap out of it and let us go. I looked at the boy. He had pleading eyes. You don't know me midoriya, you don't know what I've seen or what I've been through. If you were in my shoes you'd be the same. This world is cold and merciless. To be able to survive in it you have to be the same. I learned that the hard way. His eyes grew even wider. That's not true! The world is beautiful! He yelled. Hehe, beautifully broken! He looked to the ground. You know very well that most people don't give a shit about you. I said. now where is the rest of your team. Sweet uraraka here said you got some reinforcement, where are they? He looked back up at me. Tiny tears in his eyes. Please just let us go. He begged. I turned towards bakugo.

He had eyed the whole scene. It was weird to see someone other then himself talk to deku with hatred. Most of the time everyone liked him. For as far as he knew deku even helped the girl when he was unconscious. He didn't like to agree with the boy but something indeed seemed of with her. Where is that smiling girl that always wanted to help people, that cared so much about her friends she went to jail for it. What have we done. It's my fault she is like this. The blond thought.

As I looked at the blond boy he seemed deep in thought. Bakugo? I asked worried. He looked at me with absent eyes. Hmm? What should we do? I heard they are with more then us. Should we attack? Look for them? Force them to come out? While asking my questions he seemed to come back to his senses. I didn't like making decisions alone. Most of the time bakugo is the leader anyway, so he gets to decide. We should kill the monster after we can just leave them here, they aren't our problem. I nodded and walked towards the black beast. No, no no no, NO ! Please don't do that! Todoroki! I heard midoriya yell. I just ignored it. Wait, todoroki? Mina asked. Oh gods, (f/N) you can't kill him! She pink girl yelled. I looked at her. And why is that? Because he is the prince. Mina, you're not telling me you believe that right. I pointed behind me towards the greenette who was still yelling. No, you don't understand. Todoroki was also cursed. I had just never seen his cursed for so I didn't recognize him. She walked towards the demon and knelt down. She put her hand on a pressure point in his neck and pushed down hard. I heard a few popping noises and slowly the spikes, horn and all the rest started fading. The body became more and more human and after a minute or so there layed a sleeping boy. His red and white hair a complete mess and and cuts and bruises littering his body. His clothes seemed fine though. I looked at the boy confused then at Mina and lastly at bakugo. A hopeful look in my eyes and he seemed to have the same idea. Could this work for him as well?

I still had midoriya, todoroki and uraraka tied down. The rest of the team hadn't shown themselves. I was looking at the dual haired boy with curious eyes as he stared back with cold ones. Why am I tied up? He asked with hatred. He had woken up a few minutes ago and I had been staring at him since. Pfftt, you think I'm going to let you walk free after your little presentation? Don't make me laugh. Okay, then why are midoriya and uraraka tied up? Uraraka is annoying and I don't trust him. I pointed my sword at the boy. I took of my glove and summoned my wolf. Please see if you can find anyone in the area and bring them here. He looked at me and left to the bushes. I turned to look at midoriya. He looked down not meeting my gaze. I sighed. What now? I turned to bakugo. What do we do now? He shrugged his shoulders. I don't know, how should I know. I guess we'll just have to let them go.