Chapter Nine

I ran through the streets of fishers village. I need to hurry, they're gonna kill him. I thought to myself.

3 hours earlier.

Hey bakugo. I cheered. He turned around and looked at me. What do you want. He grumbled. Nothing, how are you doing. I asked slightly irritated. I was doing fine until you came. He said. Oh well that's alright. I mumbled in a sad tone. He looked at my sad face and sighed. I was kidding no need to get all depressed. He mumbled. My face lit up. Good to hear, anyway where's kiri? I asked curiosity taking over. No idea. He said. He went for a stroll this morning and hasn't returned yet. He answered casually. Weird. I said. So I'm guessing your looking for him. I added. Yup bakugo replied. But I don't worry to much he does this a lot. He added. Well then I don't have anything better to do so would you mind my company? I asked. Yeah I would but I need to find him as fast as possible so you can come along. Just don't ask stupid questions. Alright let's go. I went up ahead to turn around and look at him. I was smiling brightly and a light pink dusted his cheeks. Not that I noticed I was to busy looking around the beautiful village. When bakugo caught up to me we continued our walk in a comfortable silence. We had been doing quests togheter for a while now. I had found many demons but none really interested me or were to strong to get a hold on them. My demons were getting stronger too. I had bought a light weight saddle so that if I had to carry it it wouldn't be to heavy and I have already gathered a 1,000 coins for my license. Everything was going great. I was so happy I couldn't even imagine still living in my village.

It has been an hour since I went to look for kiri. Me and bakugo had split up. And went separate ways to get this done faster. Where could he be? You asked yourself.

It has been two hours and i still hadn't found him. I was getting more worried by the second. I had seen bakugo again a few times but he didn't see him either. I was walking past a bar when I heard something. Hey you know that redhead that has been staying here. A male voice asked inside the bar. Your ears perked up at this. Was he talking about kiri? Yea an other voice said. Well I heard they took him into custody. His bandana apparently hid two horns. When they found out about it they locked him up. Really that's crazy. The other voice said. He always looked so nice. Yea but he will probably be executed so it's too bad. I stood frozen to the ground. Executed? Kirishima? No! I can't let that happen. I searched my bag. When I found what I needed I summoned Cora. When I was done I sent her of.

Back to normal

I kept on running I need to find him. Cora had returned with a note from bakugo he was also heading towards the house of the village chief. But what's so bad about horns I don't understand.

I made it to the house and knocked on the door frantically. A middle aged man opened up. Huh, what can I do for you child? He asked in a deep voice. He was talking but I couldn't see his mouth through his big brown beard. You have my friend right? The redhead! He didn't do anything wrong let him go! I demanded not giving the man time to speak. The redhead? He questioned. Do you mean the beast? He asked. A beast? A beats! He is not an animal he is a human! Now let him go. I demanded again. He looked at you with eyes filled of knowledge. You don't know what or who he is do you? He asked in a voice filled with pity. He is my friend! A good one that is! And you have him locked up just because he has horns! Just because he is different doesn't mean he is a monster! I yelled anger taking over my dicisions. Dear do you know what those horns mean? No. I said in a hesitant tone. The man looked at me and closed his eyes. It means he is a dragon. I looked at him in complete confusion. A dragon? Old man are you crazy or something. He isn't a dragon. dragons are huge, with wings and breath fire. Not some boy. I looked up at him questioning if i should bring him to a mental hospital or not. All of a sudden I heard my name. I turned around and saw bakugo. (F/N)! He yelled again I waved at him. He ran over to me, panting and sweaty. He must have ran a long time to look this bad. Bakugo. I said. This man is holding kiri locked up and thinks he's a dragon like for real. This dude is crazy. Bakugo flinched and tensed up at those words then turned to the chief. Let him go. He demanded in an angry tone. I'm sorry child but I can't do that. Actually I was hoping you would show up. I looked at bakugo and then at the man in front of me. I raised an eyebrow and asked. Why? He looked at me in pity again and looked back at bakugo. They really lied to you that badly. He shook his head. He and his dragon are wanted for multiple crimes and for who they are. I looked over at bakugo who held his head low and avoided my gaze. I was shocked. What do you mean, who are they? You asked in a worried tone. What did they do?! I was beginning to feel sick. What was going on I didn't understand. Before I could ask any other questions gaurds came flooding out of the streets. There were so many I lost count. Before I could react we were surrounded. I was grabbed from behind. My arms held behind my back and harshly put on my knees. Bakugo turned around and saw me struggling with tears in my eyes from the pain in my arms and not fully healed shoulder. The sight filled him with anger. First they take his dragon and now they hurt an innocent. This was going to far. He turned back to the chief. She has nothing too do with this let her go! He demanded. She was helping you that makes her guilty. The chief said calmly. Looking at bakugo with hatred. You said it yourself she doesn't know anything she is innocent. Let her go! He yelled again. I will interrogate her and I will decide what happens to her. No! bakugo yelled. you will let her go now! He yelled that while launching at the chief. Before he could reach him however something was thrown over him. It was a net made out of a heavy metal. It would at least way twice as much as bakugo. Bakugo was put to the ground. Get this of me and fight me like a man you coward! He yelled. Don't be foolish I know what your capable of. You and your dragon took out a whole army just by yourselves. I ain't fighting you. This enraged bakugo. Slowly he got up from the ground and tried to get the net of off him. He was once again free and tried to attack again. I wouldn't do that if I were you. The chief said with a grin on his face. And why is that? Bakugo asked. You wouldn't want you precious friend to die because of you now do you. I was thrown across the street into the hands of the chief. Before I could get away a sword was put against my throat. Bakugo first looked shocked then angry then lost. He couldn't do anything. He could easily take on a few soldiers but not this many not alone. If you could help it would be easy but you were restrained and still had you gloves on so you couldn't summon your demons either. He only had one choice and it was a risky one. He dropped his sword, put his hands in the air and got to his knees. Tears were running down my face, I couldn't do anything I was hopeless. I was a terrible friend and I deserved all of this for not being able to protect my friends. I looked over at bakugo who got puched to the ground and put in restraints. He looked up at me with sad eyes as if to say he was sorry. Tears just kept on flowing as you looked at him feeling guilty it had to be this way. Bakugo looked to your right, his eyes wide when he looked back at you. (F/N), watch out! Was the last I heard as I felt an emmense pain at the side of my head. Then everything went black.