chapter forty-two

Basic questions were asked first, like:

Do you remember your name?
How old are you?
Do you know who we are?
Do you remeber how you got here?

Stuff like that. I knew everything about myself but i didnt recognized these two people. I hope they were nobody important!

As the questions went on i heard bickering outside the door. Let us through! We have every right to see her!that voice! I know that voice! What was his name again? Kuha? Kuho? Bako? Baku? Bakugo! Bakugo and kirishima were outside! I have to see them! With slow movements i stood up and made my way to the door. (Y/n) we aren't done here! Please stay till we have finished the questioning. But i wasn't listening, i didn't know these two but the duo bihind this door were my friends! Best friends! I have to see them!

With a harsh pull the door swung open and i threw myself at them with all my might! Guy's! You're here! And safely too! As i swung myself at them we tumbled to the ground. Kiri couldn't help but laugh as bakugo went red in the face. Their arms embraced me as if it had been ages since they last saw me.

Whats the matter? Why so emotional?

(Y/n) you have been sleeping for over a week! That fall could have easily killed you!

What fall?

Their faces went pale. We all sat up as they looked at each other for a sec. Bakugo turned to me and spoke. Whats the last thing you remeber? Putting a finger to my chin i thought for a moment. Ohhh! Omg kiri are you alright!? How did we escape those guards in the village? Are your really a dragon?

All hope left their eyes as they realised how much you were missing. This was going to be hard.

The first time i saw myself in a mirror again i broke out in tears. What happened to me! I practically yelled as i pointed at my reflection. I had been told where i was by now and that i seemed to be suffering from memory loss. They said that it might be temporary but it could take a long time before i got the memories back.

With a look of pure guilt and sadness bakugo and kirishima explained the whole escpape from prison story and what they had done to us. What had become of me!

We were now in the land of barbarians and it seemed that my kind wasn't especially welcome. The people knew me so they were nice to me but they did stayed alert around me, watching my every move.

Hikari was also something i had to get used to as he was now a stranger to me.
Same for the new demon who i decided to name hajimari standing for beginning since he was a new begin for me.

He also was quite the fiesty one, he tried attacking me several times but with the help of hikari was calmed down.they were both dragon types plus hikari is big and scary for the small in comparison speedster. He still refuses to acknowledge me as a friend and master though, rather a devil who has captured him and is now torturing him by making him eat next to me. Dramatic little beast!

After a few weeks i was getting little bits of memories back and i started noticing a big change in my personality. After the break free from jail kt seems that i underwent some serious changes in charater that are now gone. I understand the reason for them completly but i wasnt proud of my actions. I should also apolagize to deku, or midroriya, about what i said. But he is still an ass! Trying to kill hikari as an innocent baby! What monster does that! And then that attack! I dont remeber how it played out but trying to attack us while we are killing a monster is such a low action man! Was he stealing or bounty or something? Ohhhh when i get my hands on that boy i swear to god!

Sleeping against river in the late afternoon as i finally relaxed for the day was distured by bakugo dragging in something. Kiri followed as whatever was being dragged grunted when it was harshly dropped. Explain now! Bakugo was seething where he stood as the what previously looked like a dead animal jumped up alive and hid behine my couch. I stood up as river growled at whatever was there. Fluffy green hair almost covered the vivid green eyes as they went from one person tk the other. When they landed on my specifically they widened even more in fear. Raiskng an eyebrow i though deep and hard about who thiw was again untill it hit me straight it in the face. Midoriya!

Hehehe! An almost finished chapter for you starved readers!
But anyway im trying to come back to this book so maybe ill ever finish it. Dont hope to much though, i keep forgetting it exists