Chapter Ten

I woke up with a terrible headache. I tried to get up but when I tried to stand I was pulled back by something. When I looked down I saw Iron around writs. They were connected to the wall with chains. What the hell I whispered to myself. Where am i. I asked once I looked around. I was in a cold place it was dark I could barely see the whole room. If I even could see the whole room. I saw some light come out of a crack under the door right in front of me, so I was against the back wall of the room. When I looked a little closer I could see more chains next to me and on the other walls as well. That's when I noticed the other body in the room. It was thin like it hadn't eaten in weeks. But even though it was skinny it was definitely a grown up. Through the thin and small amount of clothes I could see almost every bone in its body. But the big question was is it a he or a she? I had no idea. It seemed to have long black hair, but who knows how long the person had been here. Hello. I called out to it. Nothing it didn't move a muscle. I tried again. Hey are you awake. Nothing. Please answer me, I don't know where I am. Again it didn't move. Don't bother. A low voice said. It sounded dry as if the person needed some water. I turned to where the voice seemed to come from. Right next to the door were big shadows. I couldn't see a thing. I thought I was imaging it when it spoke again. She has been dead for two days now, in a week or so we will get food and they will take her away. It said. I looked at the body. The dead body. I was getting sick. It didn't even smell, it was so cold in here. Where are we? I asked the voice. Are you dumb or something? Isn't it obvious? We're in the dungeons. We were arrested and chained up. My body went cold. Now I remembered. They took kiri, arrested bakugo and knocked me out. Oh no, I had to get out of here! What do I do! This was all I could think about. Don't even try kid you're not getting out of here. The voice spoke. How do you know. I hissed at it. I tried, I really did. But it's a 5 km walk back to the surface. If you get out of the cell your already lucky. But there is no way you make it out before someone notices. Sorry kid. While he explained I felt my heart sink to my stomach. This isn't good. What are they gonna do to me! What have they done to bakugo and kiri? What's going to happen?! I looked around frantically but saw nothing that could help. Next I looked at myself, my bag was gone my knifes had been taken my dagger was gone. Damn even my gloves were gone. Wait? My gloves? Oh no! MY GLOVES ARE GONE! What do I do. They know now. They gotta know it was so obvious! I tried and feel my demons but I was so overwhelmed by so many emotions and the trobbing headache didn't help at all, I couldn't concentrate. I couldn't reach for my demons what do I do now?! I started tearing up. I was at a lost. A couldn't get out, I couldn't reach my demons and I had no idea of what as about to happen. I silently started sobbing. Only the voice could hear me and it decided to just ignore me. I was alone and cold.

I don't know how long I have been here but it was even colder now. I hadn't heard the voice I a while. It was probably asleep or something. I wish I could sleep as well. But it was impossible. I was used to sleeping on the floor by now, it was just that my train of thought wouldn't stop.

When was the last time I saw light coming from the door? I thought. I hadn't seen it in a while it went out some time ago. I had finally stopped crying. I couldn't feel my arms any longer from the hanging position they were in. My legs were asleep and my thoughts had died down. I was just blankly staring at what I assumed to be the door. After a while I started hearing something. I didn't know what at first but I soon became clear that it were footsteps. They became louder and louder. Then they were gone. I couldn't hear them anymore. I hear some creaking and the door flew open. Two men came in. One was carrying something the other was coming to me. The man bent down to my hands and unlocked them. They fell dead next to my body. I looked up at the man, my eyes dull and red from crying and asked. What are you doing. My voice barely more than a whisper. The man looked at me and put his hands under my arms. You were requested. He said while pulling me to my feet. When he let go of me I fell to my knees. I couldn't feel my arms or my legs and I could definitely not stand or walk. The man pulled me back to my feet and the second person came towards me. He took my hand and put a heavy metal an it. The thing covered my whole hand. It was cold and heavy. He did this with both of my hands and left. However he only got away a few steps because I got janked forward and fell to my knees. The man stopped looked at me and sighed. He came back to me and put me back on my feet. I looked at him with dull eyes. He stared back with his own brown ones. Okay kid you haven't been here for that long. You should be able to walk just fine. The gaurd said. This is were the other gaurd stood up for me and said. Dude she has been here for 3 days without food and water. She is weak give her some time. He put his arm around my shoulder and smiled at me. Don't worry kid I'm sure you'll be fine. He said in a sad voice. I looked up at him and nodded.

We had been walking for so long. The gaurd had needed to help me walk the whole way. Where are we going? I thought. Have I really been here for 3 days?

We made it to a door. Eventually the guard had to carry me because I just dropped to the ground like a dead weight and didn't move. The gaurd that was holding the rope of my restraints opened the door to show light. I hissed and buried my face in the man's shoulder. He put me down and said I needed to walk just a little bit longer. I looked up at him with a face avoid of any emotion and nodded. Thank you very much sir, you have a kind heart. I said. He looked a bit shocked then smiled. Now that I could see him a little better I saw that he was old enough to be my dad. He was at least in his forties. He had a few wrinkles around his eyes and on his forehead. The smile he was giving me gave of a fatherly feeling. He must have a kid around my age or something. His blonde hair and kind yellow eyes really stood out. Even though he wasn't the biggest man I had ever seen he was muscular underneath his clothing. Before I got the chance to ask him his name I got yanked forward again. But I didn't fall this time. I stumbled a bit and stood steady again. When I looked behind me the kind gaurd was gone and the door was closed. Come en kid we don't have all day. We started walking and while doing so I took the chance to look around.

It was a big building with many paintings and mozaïek on the walls. It was quite a beautiful building with a convex ceiling and pillars to keep it up. To my right there was a huge dark brown door and to my left was an exact replica. The whole room was white with a tile floor. In front of me there was a little fountain with water coming out of the porcelain fish around it. In the middle of the fountain the was a big cross with a man hanging on it. I don't believe in a god but this was just ridiculous. Why would you hang someone on a cross just for your beliefs. But that didn't mather because I was already in front of one of the doors.