Chapter Eight

I raised my sword and...
My sword fell from my hand, a Horrible pain went through it. I looked at my hand and saw my symbol shine out the bleu light. But that's impossible I'm not summoning any demons. What's happening i thought. The blue light faded and so did the pain. When i looked back up from the ground i saw a really angry wendigo in front of me. I went to grab my dagger but before i could do anything a pain went through my shoulder. The wendigo had his claws buried deep in my skin. I yelled out in pain and puched the demon away. I got of the ground and grabbed my sword. With trembling hands i held it in front of me. I heard some yelling behind me and looker around. The demons just kept on coming. I backed away and came back to back with the two boys. What happened. Kiri asked worried. I don't know I had captured the wendigo but somehow it broke free. I said with a shaking voice. How is that possible. Bakugo grumbled. There are a few ways but the worst one is that he is already someone else's demon. What do you mean. Kiri asked. I mean, someone is controlling it. It was silent the demons slowly got closer. We would have to fight our way out. I whistled and my demons were beside me. Cora had it the worst. Her black feathers were covered in blood. I quickly fuzed her and looked at my wolf. Other than a ripped ear and a few scratches he looked fine. I looked at the two boys. Kiri's clothes were a bit ripped and he had a few scratches, but he looked fine. Bakugo on the other hand had a pretty nasty wound going over his back his cape was ripped with 3 claw marks that showed the gashes on his skin. It was bleeding like crazy. Bakugo, how's that wound doing. I asked concerned. It's fine. He growled. Can you fight? Of course I can. He bit back. Fine then let's do this. You said determined.

I had been fighting for a long time you had to call your wolf back due to a nasty wound on its side. I finally managed to fight of the beeckla I was fighting. It's a bee-like demon but huge and orange, with a long flat body and two pairs of wings. Of course he also has a stinger that, when fully grown, can kill a person with the venom in it. I looked around looking for the boys. I saw Kiri struggle with a beadla a mix of a beaver and a big dog. And bakugo I saw facing of against the wendigo. It was a rough fight and bakugo was losing. I took a throwing knife and aimed at its leg. I threw it and it hit full on. The wendigo lost balance and fell to the ground. Bakugo finshed it off and looked at me. I nodded at him with a serious face and he nodded back. I went back into the fight and found the nine tailed fox again. The white creature looked at me with its silver eye's and ran at me. I dogded its mouth but felt a sting in my leg. When I looked I saw 3 straight, bloody lines on it. It hurt but not to much. I turned back to the creature and aimed another knife at it. These demons are level 4. They aren't weak or anything, just hard to train. They grow up to be as big as a tiny pony but aren't strong enough to be ridden. I grabbed my sword a bit tighter and ran towards it. It jumped back when I swung my sword. I went for it again and my blade made hard contanct with its shoulder. I cut through flesh and there was a sickening crack when I came to the bone and broke it. Once it was free the demon cried out as it made a run for it. I turned around and saw bakugo killing a snow. It's a ball of fur with the body temperature of minus 20 degrees. It's tiny though so as long as you don't touch it your fine. Kiri came into view also. He had a nasty wound on his leg and a hard time walking but other than that he would be fine. I put my sword away. We had won but at what cost. There were bodies everywhere. It was a horrible sight. I went to the boys and asked if they were okay. If we are okay look at yourself. Kiri shouted. I looked down to see ripped and bloody clothes my shoulder hurt like hell and because of it I couldn't move my left arm. I looked like a mess that had been shoved under a carriage and my whole body ached. You're probably right but still. Are you alright? I asked with concern obvious in your voice. We're fine now let's go. We need to collect our money.

It was late in the evening and I was tired. Me and the boys decided to share a room since that was cheaper. My demons were out since I needed to treat there wounds. I had to  wash Cora and bandage all four her paws but other than that she was alright. The wolf though the wound on his side wouldn't stop bleeding for so long I thought he was gonna bleed to death. Luckily bakugo knew how to treat these type of wounds so he fixed him up. The boys were fine to. My shoulder was painful and moving my arm was impossible but I would be fine. Hey kiri you named cora but what would be a good name for the wolf? I asked. Hmmm, what about waffles. He said. It's cute and all but I don't think it fits. I said. Yeah, your right let me think for a moment. You sat in silence for a while. When kiri, face turned like a light bulb had gone on. What about river he said. River. You repeated. You looked at the wolf. His beautiful light brown fur and fluffy white ears and the white sock on his paw. Then those deep bleu and brown eyes. The big brown feather that I had tucked behind his ear. River. I repeated again. Yeah that somehow sounds perfect. You exclaimed. I smiled at kirishima. Thanks kiri, your amazing. A light pink dusted his cheeks and he looked away. No problem. He murmured. I focused on bakugo. So bakugo, how many levels did you go up today? You asked excited. 4. He grumbled. Wow that's a lot you exclaimed. And you kiri? Huh, me? I went up 3 levels today. And you? He said. I went up 3 also. But I have a long way to go. You said with a sad smile. Alright I think it's time to go to bed goodnight kiri, goodnight bakugo. With that i headed to my room.

Kiri's pov

When the (H/C) girl left I turned to bakugo. So what do you think? I asked. About what. He said raising an eyebrow. About (F/N), dumbass. He said. Who are you calling a dumbass shitty hair. He yelled. Would you mind to stop calling me that. I said in an irritated tone. Bakugo sat back down and said. She's fine but a little naive. You think? I said. Yea, but she's strong and that wolf of her is something else. He said. Yeah, your right, I wonder why she hides her symbols in public though? I asked myself. No idea maybe she thinks they're ugly. He said. I doubt it. I said. Well anyway we should get to bed as well. I said while leaving.