Chapter Five

The sun was coming up I hadn't slept al night, I just couldn't. She still wasn't back I was so scared for her well-being. She probably didn't go far so I packed up and got on my casand. It was hard riding him without a saddle but it would be faster. I left in the direction I saw her in last and went my way.

It was noon. We had been running for hours. My demon was to tired to walk any further so I fuzed him and kept going on my own.

It's in the early afternoon. I had been searching for the entire day and I was growing tired. I went to sit down for a moment when I heard voices they were muffeld but I could clearly understand what they were saying. What are we gonna do with this thing, what even is it? I heard a male voice say, it was a little ruf and tired sounding. The smell is fimiliar though. Another voice said, this one sounded a lot nicer. Those words made me think. They weren't talking about... No that can't be. We're they talking about my demon. My heartbeat raised. I was terrified. I quickly summoned my wolf demon and told it to be quiet. I slowly walked towards the voices. When I could see them the first thing I noticed was the bundel of black on the ground next to them. This enraged me, did they hurt my demon! Without even noticing I stormed up to them. I jumped into the air, put my feet in front of me and screamed "get your hands of of my demon". My feet made hard contact with the closest person's face. I rolled a little further got up, drew my sword, got on top of the male and pushed it to his throat. The other male snapped out of his shock and was about to attack me wen my wolf pushed him over and laid down on him. The male struggled under the weight. But eventually had to give in. I focused back on the male underneath me. What did you do to my demon. I yelled. He looked up at me in shock and confusion. We didn't do anything I swear, we found it like that. He said. Why would I believe you. I swear we didn't do anything. Lies! Casand kill him! I yelled. What, no, wait! He begged. The demon got up and put his paws on the boys throat. The boy grumbled in pain. He grabbed for the paw, but couldn't move It his face was slowly turning red. The boy stared at them in shock. Then at me in anger. Alright, that's enough. He said in an angry tone. All of a sudden I felt two hands puch my stomach, now I was on my back with my own sword against my throat. Demand that thing to stop. He said. I was angry but did as he said. Alright fine, back down. The demon got of the male who gasped for air,and went to sit down. I was still on my back. The male that was on top of me was still glaring at me. Bakugo, you alright? He yelled not taking his eyes of of me. The angry blonde mumbled a "I'm fine" before getting up and walking over to me. Who are you. He asked in an annoyed tone. None of you business. I spat at him. Well you don't want your precious beasts to die do you? He said. Now he's done it! I had gotten my legs free. I used all energy I had left and kicked the red haired male in de stomach sending him flying. The demon took this as a sign to attack. While the male was still in the air the wolf jumped up and grabbed the boys arm. When falling back down the wolf used all his strength and smacked the male in the ground. While that was going on I took a throwing knife of my belt and threw it at the blonde. It hit his leg making him kneel. I charged at him taking my dagger from my leg I was inches from his face, when he got up grabbed my hand, twisted it behind my back and took my dagger. He looked behind him and saw his partner unconscious. The wolf was nowhere to be found. I noticed his mindful absence and took this to my advantage. I knew exactly where my demon was he was on the rock above us. My arm was growing tired from the position it was in and I didn't know what to do. My only option was trusting my wolf. And so I did, I whistled. The boys attention was now on me so he didn't notice the huge wolf coming from above. Now I was on the ground with my wolf on the boy. My wolf was growling, he was angry. But that quickly stopped and the growling was replaced with whining. At first I couldn't see anything but later I saw the dagger in his left shoulder. No nonono NOOO. I ran towards the demon the knife was in deep. It was bleeding like crazy. If I didn't do anything he would bleed to death. I took of my glove and quickly fuzed him it was the only way he would heal faster like this anyway. When I looked up I saw the boy staring in shock. I looked at him in anger tears treaming down my face. I was quick to get up take my sword, dagger and throwing knives, fuse my other démon who was still unconscious and run. Run till I couldn't run anymore.

Once I calmed down it was already dark. I made a small fire and went to sleep I would arrive in fishers village in a week so I needed to go hunting tomorrow.