DLDK pt.4

Y/n POV

It takes weeks to perfect a group choreo, everything needs to be in sync and if you do a mistake it can be more noticeable since the dance move won't match the other members. I have been busy alot more than other members as I take the longest to memorize dance steps.

You might be wondering how I got in this group since I'm just there, no special vocal or dance skills or not funny. I mainly got in because of my facial expressions and my face. It can carry a lot of concepts without feeling like I'm forced to do it. I'm the official visual of this group.

I haven't seen Namjoon oppa for almost three weeks now, our texting is also limited, seems like we both are busy. After a week he will leave and can't see for two more months. It's fine, it's fine.

I was the only one left in the dance practice room, evryone left already. I was laying on the floor all sweaty and tired. I feel like my legs and back will crack if I move.

That's when my mobile started ringing. It was far away from I was. I let it ring, if it's important they will call twice or thrice. It rang another time but I didn't move. It didn't ring another time but I got a text.

It might be important. I got up and my legs feel like jelly, I wobble towards my phone. 2 missed calls and a text from RM.

RM
Call me when you are free.

So I called him. He picked it up in the first ring and said "Hey, what are you doing." I replied "Dying, I'm practicing dance." he chuckled and said "So you are still in the building?" I replied "Yup I was giving my legs a break before walking back to dorm."

He replied "Just walk out of your building I'll drop you home. You must be tired." I replied "Are you sure?" he said "Yes, It's been a while since we hung out. I was passing by anyways."

I asked "You said you can't drive?" he replied "Yes I still cannot but I can ride a motorcycle. I am waiting outside. See you soon." I hummed and then cut the call.

I grab my bag and covered my face as much as possible and slipped my phone inside my shorts. I walked out slowly out of the building. I looked around as I was outside for a bike, soon I spotted a man in leather jacket all in black wearing a helmet leaning against his bike waving at me.

Can he stop being hot for a second? He needs to understand he is my bias and don't pull these kind of tricks when we are just friends.

I penguin walk towards him and he handed me a helmet to wear saying "You need to rest or else you won't be able to perform well in the show. Too much of anything isn't good."

I hummed and wore the helmet. We both hop on the bike and I was confused where should I place my hands. I sat atleast 3 inches away from him. I decided to place my hand in the back grabbing the handle. He drives his bike pretty fast and it's kinda thrilling for me like I'm ridding a rollercoaster.

But then he stop at the signal which made me slip from my position and hit my helmet with his and our body were clinging.

He asked "Are you fine back there?" I replied "Yes." I move back to my position that's when he said "I have been in your place and I don't think that's a comfortable position to sit in, your hands must feel sore."

He is partyly true my hands were indeed aching. He added "I am comfortable with you hugging my waist as long as you are comfortable."

I hugged and sat straight as possible still trying to maintain a little distance. And then he entered a less crowded place where there is no traffic light, residential place.

We finally reached infront of our dorm which is a flat. The other solo artists from our company has their own home except us, we are their first group living in a normal apartment.