Student Crush pt.3

Jimin's POV

Today might be my last time to see y/n. She is done with exams and it is the graduation day so I'm waiting to congratulate her. I actually thought I'll confess my feelings on her birthday but then I thought it might distract her and she may fuck up her exams.

Everyone was done with the ceremony and few students were meeting their teachers for blessings and thanking them and others went home or out with friends.

I was searching for y/n in the crowd. I saw her hugging her parents. Just as I was about to approach her few students surrounded me. I just cannot ignore them so I greeted them with smile and talked with them for a while like a good teacher.

The students were gone and then I checked the spot y/n stood, she wasn't there. I checked and she was nowhere to be seen. I ran around the school trying my best to find y/n among all the students roaming around the school.

I knew it was impossible to find her like this, it was only possible in movies. I called her and luckily she picked up. I asked her where she was. She spoke through the phone "Hello Mr. Jimin actually I am heading towards your office." I told her to wait there a bit, I'll be there in a min and then I cut the call.

I saw her waiting outside my office. She smiled as she saw me walking towards her. She spoke "Thank you so much for the books you gave me. They really helped me alot!" and bowed.

I chuckled and open the door to my office asking "Won't you come inside a lil?" She hesitate a little but initially entered. I close the door and we both sat in chairs.

I start off breaking the awkward silence "So future plans?" She replied "I really wanted to study in a college since grade 9 so I'll be moving out soon to live in Seoul."

It kind of broke my heart. There were good colleges in Busan so I was hoping she would continue to live here.

I replied breaking a smile "Time sure flies right? Just a few months ago I was assigned as your teacher and your class was my first time to teach. You are a grown up now, done with school. Soon you will be an adult after university and start looking for jobs and settling. And then-"

She cut me off with annoyance "Ahh Mr. Jimin please, I don't want to think so deep." I laugh and said "Okay okay I'll stop."

She then said "What about you Mr. Jimin? Will you continue to teach here to aiming for something else?"

I replied "Maybe I'll aim to teach in a better school or try to be a professor in an university."

She asked again "But don't you have any dreams or had as a child?" I sigh in dissapointment and said "At the age of 17 I finally became a trainee after dreaming to be an idol since 6th grade. I debuted as a vocalist and dancer after a year in a seven member boy group. But after a year our company went bankrupt and couldn't keep up as we failed to get support and fans, instead we were known to be the most hated and unsuccessful group. We disbanded after a year."

Y/n looked sad and said "But you sing so good and your voice is so sweet. I'm sure you are a good dancer too and also other members were good as you. Why did people not like you?"

I replied with dissapointment "I don't know. But it's okay, I'm okay now." and smiled.

Just then her phone rang she looked at me and I signaled her to pick it up. She didn't speak much in the call and end it. She looked at me and said "I'm really sorry but I have to go my friends are calling me."

I was dumbfounded what I should do. I thought I'll create a moment and eventually tell her that I like her but now she is already leaving.

She got up to leave and bow me. I called her name "Y/n can you just wait a lil? I have to say something." She furrowed her eyebrows and said "oh ok. My friends can wait a little." and then she sat down.

I open my mouth to say but then fear hit me and I stop. What if I destroy everything I have with her? What if she never wants to see me? What if she starts hating me?

I was lost in my thoughts when y/n called my name "Mr. Jimin are you okay? You are sweating."

I take my napkin to wipe the sweat off and then push my hair back. No, I have to do it. It's now or never.

I breathe out and say "Y/n actually wanted to say I like you. I waited till you turn 18 and graduate from school so it's nowhere near illegal for us to date."

I continue after studying her expression "I am serious about this. I'm not a pedophile even if you were older I would have liked you. It's okay if you don't like me but I want you to know I really like you and want to be your boyfriend. So please think about giving me a chance. I won't dissapoint you."

She bit her lips for a second and then spoke "I am sorry Mr.Jimin I only see you as my teacher. I hope you can understand."

I was definitely sad but I did tell it's okay if she doesn't like me. I look at her desperately and ask "Please give me a chance?"

Y/n stood up to leave and say "I have to get going now Mr. Jimin. I'm sorry I can't like you. Thanks for everything. I'll leave now." and she bowed before leaving my office.

I facepalm and try hard not to cry as I sit on my office chair.

I lost her.

A/N
This is not the end I'm thinking to continue and go for a happy ending 😂 or mcfleurtje23 u like how it ended sadly. It's upto u cause u were the one to request this.