Student Crush pt.5

Y/n POV

I came to the club with Jungkook and apparently now I have to do seven minutes in heaven with Jimin after coming back from the club in one of my friend's house.

It all started when all of us got drunk specially Jungkook in a get together hosted by his friend Taehyung. Around 12 people were there including me and Jungkook. He went nuts. As I was practically being drunk Jungkook's mom, following him so that he doesn't do something stupid or faint, A voice called my name.

It was Jimin, my teacher who liked me. I was pretty stunned when I saw him also a little awkward. He asked "It's been long isn't it?" I replied "yeah haha.." Then Jungkook's voice inturupted us "Ahh y/n I wanna leave! It's too noisy!" I look at him and he was pouting.

I excused myself from Jimin. I walked up to Taehyung and say "Hey, Jungkook wanna leave so I'll be leaving with him. I'm really sorry we have to go so soon."

Taehyung was about to say something when Jungkook begged to get out of here. I didn't wanted to go back to home personally. Then Joohyun crashed our conversation and asked us what's happening. Joohyun and Taehyung were the only people I knew in this get together.

I explained the situation. Understanding it she invited all of us to her house as she lives alone. She said "It is about spending time together, we can do that in my home too. Anyways this club is too crowded to move. People are smelling." and she made a digusted face.

Everyone was fine with the idea so we left the club and headed to her house. Some drove by their own car and some called the taxi. Joohyun, me and Jungkook got inside a black car. The whole car ride I was too invested with Jungkook. I was worried if he was fine. He isn't drinking ever, I'll not let him.

Suddenly something hit me, why is this ride so silent? I got back to sense and see who's driving. Jimin?

I texted Joohyun asking why is Jimin here. She replied, he is in the get-together and Jungkook's cousin.

I was surprised Jungkook never told me about this, sure he mentions he has a big brother I never thought it would be Jimin!

Wow, it's kinda awkward. I hope he is over me and I'll act like nothing ever happened.

As we reached there I made Jungkook sit in the couch and I sat beside him. But suddenly Jungkook suggested to play seven minutes in heaven. Everyone was practically fine with it, except me. I didn't want to take chance. I didn't wanted to pair up with Jimin and also I got to know these people today!

But I couldn't win with my opinion and I had to do seven minutes in heaven. We made a circle. I sat between Jungkook and Taehyung. Beside Jungkook, Joohyun. And then Hoseok, Yeri, Nayeon, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yuna, Jimin, Moon and back to Taehyung.

Jungkook spinned the bottle and the tip pointed towards Namjoon. So Namjoon spinned the bottle to choose his partner, it was Hoseok. We all cheer for them. As Namjoon and Hoseok groaned. They both went inside Joohyun's bedroom.

Seven minutes passed soon, and they came out of the room just on time. Namjoon yelled "Yes! It's done." Hoseok said "It was seven minutes in hell." Yuna asked wiggling her brows "What did you guys do?" they made a digusted face and Hoseok said "Hell no we didn't do demonic shit, besides I have a boyfriend. Yoongi and I are loyal to eachother."

And so the game continued. I was pretty chill. I was happy I wasn't choosen although Jungkook was choosen once with Joohyun. Well it didn't last long, Jungkook was choosen with Moon. Jungkook have mentioned earlier to me that she had a crush on Jungkook but he rejected her.

I swear the seven minutes felt so long. Eventually they came out. I definitely saw Moon smirking at me. I looked over Jungkook but he was drunk af. Then Jimin spinned the bottle, I was choosen, this bought me back to sense as I was overthinking of what Jungkook might have done. So I took the bottle and spinned it. Unfortunately it landed on Jimin.

That was the last thing I wanted for it to happen. To make things awkward Taehyung shouted "Don't do anything naughty, the walls are thin!" I smiled sarcastically at Taehyung.

As we both entered the room I didn't know what to do. Jimin sat on the bed and patted beside him saying "wanna sit?" I sat beside him and we were silent again.

He asked "So how's life?" I replied "Fine. I didn't know you and Jungkook were related before the car ride." He asked back "Jungkook never mentioned about me? I'm dissapointed."

I laugh and said "No he loves you alot, he mentioned you many times but not your name or never saw your pic. He talks alot about you addressing you as his brother."

Jimin said "He better, afterall I lend my car to him for you guys to go on dates." there was a pause "Hey, congratulation by the way. Jungkook is a really great guy."

I nod and said "Thanks. How about you? Any girlfriend?" he raised his hands and said "I'm pure." we both laughed and then he said "I just don't take any interest in girls, they fail to excite me or something. I'm still stuck with someone. It's not that I haven't tried getting into a relationship."

I was curious so I asked "Who's that lucky person?" He looked at me said "It's you."

Silence took over the atmosphere and now suddenly Jimin was leaning towards me.

What is happening? I have a boyfriend! But Jungkook and Moon pulled some kind of stunt too so it's fine. But-

And I felt his lips on mine. I was lured, I didn't have control over me anymore as he started moving his lips. We both kissed nice and slow. My hands made it's way to Jimin's hair and tucked it. Jimin's made it's way to my waist. He guided me to sit on his lap and then as his right hand was moving to cup my tits the timer in my phone started ringing.

We immediately parted away looking at eachother shocked. I was the one who reacted first. I got off his lap and said "Oh my god what have we done!" Jimin stood up and said "I am so sorry Y/n." I take my phone and walked towards the door. Before leaving I said "Act normal once we are out. What happened between us stays just here."

I went out and see Jungkook sleeping and practically everyone tired. No one was sitting in a circle anymore. I guess they are done. I said to them "Are guys done playing this game?" Yuna replied "You were the only one who wasn't choosen before so we kept playing until it's turn. Since our mission is over, yes we are done."

I acted hurt and said "You guys are evil!" all of them shrugged and I rolled my eyes. I spoke "since it's done, I think me and Jungkook will head out." Seokjin asked "It is pretty late and he is wasted. It's better to stay."

Then Jimin interrupted "It is okay I'm sober, I'll drop her home." I look over him confused. He whispered "You wanna leave or not? I don't see any other way out."

He is right actually. So I waved everyone goodbye and three of us rode Jimin's car. Jimin carried Jungkook and laid him in the backseat for him to sleep and I sat in the passenger's seat.

The car ride was silent untill "Hey y/n, what happened there, I'm sorry. I just can't. It's hard for me to see that the girl I have loved for 5 years but still couldn't be mine is dating my brother. I tried to be happy for you guys but when I saw you today at the club I was already going crazy."

I replied "I am sorry but I really like Jungkook, it was a mistake nothing else. I don't see you anything more than my teacher to be honest."

He said "But you are not a highschool student anymore and I'm not your teacher anymore!"

I replied, "Then, I don't see you anything more than my boyfriend's brother."

Jimin called my name and I said "Jimin please, I don't want to continue this conversation."

And so he dropped me my home. And then drove off.

A/n
Maybe just one or two more chaps!
I'm so sorry. I left you guys like that. Here is an update.