Spirit pt.3

Author's POV

A week passed since the news broke out that Y/n has only one month left. Yoongi is hurt. He knows he will miss her presence more than anything. It's been quite a long time the last time he was alone. He forgot how to live alone. He is so used to her now.

Y/n on the other hand is really worried about Yoongi. She tried her best to cheer him up and cracking jokes. Motivating him how to be alone, which he says he is already a master being alone and he is fine with her leaving.

Y/n hates it how he never shows his true emotions. But that only one time when he decided to, she had to crush him. Now he has built more walls. They have been communicating less and less. They don't meet often even though they stay inside the same apartment.

Yoongi has occupied himself with tons of work. So that he can avoid his emotions. He comes home late and goes to work early. Since y/n has been seeing Yoongi less and less she is having trouble what's going on with him and hard hearing his thoughts.

Today Y/n decided to try another way. She will watch a movie with him at home. As usual Yoongi came home late. She welcomed him. She was about to proceed to tell him about the movie but then she noticed the dark circles.

She got worried as they were really bad. She also noticed he lost some weight. His condition doesn't look good. He can't watch a movie like this. He requires sleep.

She shouted at him "What are you up to these days? You are not even taking care of yourself. Do you know how worried I am now seeing you like this? Let's get you some sleep immediately. And tomorrow you are taking a leave. I won't hear anything. Call your company if you have to for taking a leave."

And then she carried him to his room as he was too weak to walk. She prepared some cup noodles as Yoongi changed into pajamas. She made him eat it and then go to bed. She insisted to stay until he slept.

This whole time Yoongi was quite. He didn't utter a single word and did what she asked him to do. He tried sleeping, but couldn't. He was tired but he couldn't.

Finally he spoke after changing so many positions on bed. He turned towards her side while laying to look at her. Y/n was floating on air.

He said "I don't think I'll be able to sleep if I don't get it off my chest. Y/n I need to tell you this. I know it isn't the right time but I have to. I like you Y/n. I really do. Even though you are leaving in three weeks, I want to spend those three weeks being with you as a couple."

He paused and sat up on bed as Y/n came closer to him and sat on air matching his level.

He continued "I won't be able to sleep knowing you are still unaware of my feelings and not mine. I need you. Please don't say no."

Y/n caressed his right cheek and asked "Are you sure that's what you want? You will be able to live on happily even after I leave right?"

He replied "Yes this is what I want. Anyways, it will hurt as you leave. Might as well make some good memories before that. I will try to be happy after you leave."

She asked him "Promise that you will try?" he nods. She smiled and hugged him. Yoongi hugs back, tightly like he never wants her to leave.

Yoongi asked "Kiss me Y/n." she broke the hug and replied "I don't know how to. I never kissed, I died at a young age with zero interactions with boys. Things were different back then."

He whispers "Just place your lips on mine then I'll guide you. Copy me." she does what she is told.

She placed her lips on him and Yoongi kissed her slowly, trying to take as much as he can from this moment. It always felt good to feel her.

They kissed quite a long time taking moments to catch their breathe in between. Soon they finally parted away. He smiled at her and said "Thank you. I will try to make this three weeks the best weeks in your time on earth ever."

She smiled and said "Okay, now go to sleep. I'll cuddle you as you sleep." Yoongi shifted and she got in between his arms and wrapped her legs around him. Yoongi wrapped himself around her too.

Yoongi asked "How do you know to cuddle but not kiss?" she replied "I used to cuddle pillows to sleep when I was alive. Anyways, goodnight."

He smiled and closed his eyes saying "Goodnight." and faster than light he went to sleep. Y/n watched him sleep peacefully and enjoyed her time being around his arms. Maybe after so many years she is happy that she can't sleep because now she gets to see her boyfriend make cute faces as he sleeps.

A/n
Smut next? Maybe

Vote <3