Soft Badboy pt.4

Y/n POV

The past few months I have been hanging alot more with Jungkook. And I have been visiting him everyday since the last week. He didn't seem to mind since he himself said his doors are open 24/7 and who would miss their opportunity to get closer to their crush. I still wonder where does he get money from when he doesn't work. He never shared with me and I never asked thinking it might be personal.

Somehow I convinced my mother that Jungkook is not a bad influence for me. Because I can't lie to her so often about my whereabouts. I showed her how he helped me with my homework so she was fine with hanging out with him as long as he lowkey tutored me free of cost. But she asked me to let him come over instead of me going there.

I understand her worries. We both are adults and Hoseok is rarely home so it doesn't look good to be alone with a grown man. As Jungkook visited our home more my mother got used to him and started trusting him. My mother still complains about his hair and tattoos to him as they are closer now, some things can't be changed.

Hearing my mother nag him everyday led him to cut his hair. I was quite upset when he showed up with his short hair but my mother was beyond satisfied.

Now his hair is starting to grow again. So I asked as we were sitting in the living room as we scrolled through our phone "Do you like your hair short or long. Be honest."

He thought for a while and answered "I'm fine with short hair it makes me look neat. I like long hair and I'm thinking about going blonde but your mother won't like it."

I clasped my hands together as I said "That's it! You are not cutting your hair short ever again unless you want it. I'll defend you if my mother says anything to you. You will look so good with blonde. Go for it."

He smiled and asked "You sure?" I nod and said "Even if it starts a war." He squinted his eyes and asked "Why are you so into my hair? That you are okay with a war with your mother?"

I froze for a second and then laughed it off saying "I am open minded. I believe in letting people do whatever they want, people should express themselves and society's judgement shouldn't stop them from doing so."

Jungkook wasn't convinced and kept squinting his eyes on me. I sighed said said "Okay, okay, I like it when you have long hair rather than short hair and my brain is not used to short hair Jungkook, it feels weird although you look good either way."

He smirked playfully and I made a poker face at him. He asked "What about you? Do u like it that you have long hair or your mother forces you to?"

I replied "I like shorter hair like shoulder length or shorter. I want to have a hush cut like Wendy but my mother doesn't allow me. She thinks long hair is important for a girl's beauty."

He said "You mother has a weird obsession with hair." I chuckled and said "I know right?"

An idea sparked my mind "Hey how about when you go to dye your hair I'll tag along too. I'll make up some excuse that we will go to watch some movie and then I'll cut my hair."

Jungkook strongly disagreed saying "She already thinks I'm a bad influence for you I don't want to prove her. I don't want to be held responsible for your short hair."

Jungkook's POV

There's no way I want to be yelled by her mother. Y/n got up from her sofa and sat close to me making an awfully cute face. She is cute. Sometimes it makes me want to hug her and sometimes I want to kiss her but I don't want to ruin our friendships so I suppress my feelings. Her mother trusts me.

She garbbed my arm and started shaking my body saying "Please let me tag along~ I'll protect you from my mother. Pretty please?" I removed her hands and said "I'll think about it." She tilt her head and asked "So there is a hope? You didn't say no."

I didn't answer anything and that's when I got a call from my brother, Seokjin. I picked it up as Y/n was still beside me.

He said "When are you planning to come back? If our father comes to know I'm borrowing you money he will kill me." I replied "Soon. When he expected me to be back. Since I've already decided to work there might as well live my life until the time comes. Anyways how's mom?"

He chuckled "You brat, she is fine but she misses you. You should call her." I hummed and he added "Watch your spendings, last month you spent your monthly allowance way too quickly." I replied "That's because I got a haircut and some treatments. I'm thinking to cut my hair again so by chance this month same thing might reoccur."

Y/n looked at me suspiciously and I signalled her to keep quite. He replied "I don't care if you cut your hair or shave it you are not getting any extra money." I whinned and he said "Whining won't work" and cut the call.

Y/n asked "You will cut your hair?" I replied "No he is my older brother, he won't let me dye my hair so I made an excuse." She asked again "But you are quite an adult why do you have to seek his permission even when you don't live together?"

I explained y/n about my situation from the beginning how I got kicked out and why my brother is my source for money. She frowned and asked "You will move out when your father will ask you?" I shrugged and said "I may go to work from here too who knows."

She smiled sadly and said "I'll get lonely if you go but it's fine. You do what is most comfortable for you." Yeah same actually, I enjoy being around her and in her house.

I hugged her and assured "We will still be in touch even if I have to move out. And think positively, I might not move out." I patted her head.

She hummed. Not gonna lie but my heart is beating with her in my arms. I hope she doesn't notice it, I acted out in impulse and hugged her.

A/n
So far what do you guys think?