Student Crush pt.4

Author's POV

It has been 5 years now since the last time Jimin and Y/n met.

Jimin is now a university professor in Busan. Jimin has moved on but he doesn't have a girlfriend currently. But he did dated after y/n rejected him. He is soon to turn 30 this year

Y/n is done with her studies and back in Busan to settle there and stay with her family since settling in Seoul was too hard for her. Meanwhile Y/n recently got into a relationship after moving back to Busan. She has turned 23 this year.

His name is Jeon Jungkook and they met in a gym. He is Jungkook is a gym trainer also he sings sometimes in tv shows. He is multi talented but singing and exercising excites him the most. He is actually trying his best to become a well know gym trainer so that someday in future a celebrity could hire him. He is now 25 years old.

Y/n found a well paying job in a cosmetic company after months of searching.

Y/n and Jungkook haven't thought about moving together yet since y/n came back because she wanted to live with her family under the same roof. And also Jungkook has always lived in a joined family with his cousins and uncle-aunts ever since he was born, he doesn't like the idea of moving.

Overall it's going great for 3 of them.

Y/n

Jungkook greeted me while smiling "Hi baby." and then hugged me tightly as I was waiting for him in a park for our date. I hug back and said "Hi, I missed you."

He chuckled and said "It's been only a week." I let go of him and said "It is a long period of time! Just say you missed me too."

He cupped my cheeks and said "I missed you even more. But that singing even was important so I had to go."

Jungkook recently went to audition for a show in Seoul and also after the audition he stayed there for couple of days. I replied "It's okay. I understand."

And then we both enjoyed our date.

It was time for us to head towards our home. We live in different directions but Jungkook always drives me home.

Just as we reach my home he got a call. I heard through the phone "Yah Jeon Jungkook how dare you use my car? I needed it today. Now how am I supposed to be in the event in 30 mins?"

Jungkook replied "Calm down hyung. I'll manage. Now bye."

I heard cussing from the other side but Jungkook already ended the call. I asked him "Who was that?" he replied "My cousin. Don't worry he is actually nice."

Then I get inside my home after waving Jungkook bye and him driving off.

Jimin's POV

Ah this donkey! I'm going to be late because of him. I really had to attend this party with my colleagues.

I heard the car's honking, I came running towards him. I grab the key from him and said in a rush "You are going to pay for this." and then quickly drive off.

After the party was over I came back home and bust open Jungkook's door. I shout "Jeon Jungkook!"

He fell down from his bed in shock and then I saw fear in his face as he saw me. He put his hands on surrender position and said "Hyung I'm really sorry. Please calm down. I'll do whatever you want. It was important for me too to use the car."

I yell "How can that be more important than my job related party? Thank God I drove like I was teleporting or else I would have had a bad impression. The head was present there who hired me!"

He came towards me and hugged me "I know your reason is more important but what to do we have only one car? Today it was my monthsary with my girlfriend and you know I had been away for so long. I wanted to do something special for her."

It's fine Jimin it's fine. He risked it for a girl, you did it too in 10th grade. Leaving Jungkook in his school until evening as you went on a date.

I hugged him back and said "Okay okay I'll calm down."

I asked "So who's that girl?" he broke the hug and said "Actually I was just texting her. Let me show you our selfie taken today."

He showed me the picture with a bright smile. I take the phone from him not believing what I'm seeing. It's y/n right?

I ask him "What's her name?" he replied "Y/n. She is cute right?" I nodded faking a smile. As I was looking at their pic a msg popped up on the screen. Y/n sent a photo.

Jungkook take his phone from my hands and check the msg he chuckled and then showed me the pic. It was y/n doing ayego pose with the caption 'Why isn't my baby replying to me? I'm sad ㅠㅠ'

That hit me like a truck. I just get up and leave saying goodnight to Jungkook.

She never liked you Jimin, she never will. She has a boyfriend you moron you need to move on. I really thought I moved on but now seeing her after all these years made me realize I haven't.

I don't want to do something that will hurt Jungkook in the end.

A/n

Oh wait u guys thought it ended? Nope. I'm thinking for a happy ending. Those who want a sad ending they can stop reading after pt3