Marrying my teacher crush pt3

Y/n's POV

On the fourth day I was really thirsty. I gathered up all the energy I had and walked out of my room to get some water.

It's funny how Hoseok didn't care even a little about me. He just knocked my door on the second day and then never showed up. If he cared, he would have annoyed me untill I opened my door or called my parents about this issue.

I gulped down two glasses of water. However I was still thirsty. I took the third glass of water and that's when I felt dizzy. The glass slipped out of my hand, it was a metal glass so it didn't break.

My head was spinning and I cried out in pain. Soon I wasn't able to feel anything and I fell down unconscious.

Hoseok's POV

I was on my way to the kitchen to make myself food and that's when I saw Y/n's body laying there. I bent down and tried to wake her up. I splashed some water but it didn't work. I check her pulse, she is alive.

I take her to the hospital immediately. After a few minutes she was taken to the emergency room.

I sit outside and pray for her to be alright. After a while the doctor came towards me and asked "How many days she wasn't having food?" I answered "About four days."

The doctor was shocked and asked "Oh my god! What caused it? You are her.." I answered "Husband."

The doctor placed a hand on my shoulder and said "Please look after her. And she has to be in the hospital for two days and then she can go home. Make sure she eats well this time."

I ask the doctor if I can check on y/n and he nodded. I went in the room and see her laying there saline solution connected to her through her arms.

I felt bad. I should not have ignored her or be rude to her. But I thought she was fine with it. I thought she was uncomfortable with me and didn't like me. And she is too young for me. I do not want her to waste herself to me. She has a lot ahead in her life. I didn't want to ruin her innocence.

And I thought maybe after I left for work she used to come out of her room to feed herself. But I was wrong.

I should now call our parents they deserve to know.

They soon came and y/n's father was about to cry and my parents stood there sad. Father looked at me and signaled me to follow him.

He stood outside y/n's room and said "I won't ask you the reason since it's pretty much your fault I know and that's enough. I'm really dissapointed at you Hoseok."

I looked down and apologized, he said "Why are you apologising to me? Y/n and her father is the one you should be apologizing. I promised him that his daughter will be happy with you."

He sighed and asked "Why Hoseok?" I replied hesitantly "I didn't want to let you down, the marriage was the only thing you ever asked from me. But y/n is too young for me."

He covered his face and sat down on of the chair. I stood there silently, ashamed of myself.

He spoke "Look, what is done can't be reversed. You have already let me down but I'm giving you this chance. First of all you could have just said no if you never liked her. But now don't worsen up things by a divorce that poor girl will be broken for her life."

He stood up and said "Please love her, this is my command more than a wish. She is a pretty girl what's wrong?"

I replied "It feels wrong when I'm a decade older than her and I was her highschool teacher."