my sister's ex smut 2

Taehyung's POV

She bit her lips and said "Do you want me to suck or do you wanna, you know." I ask her back "What do you want?"

She replied "I want to save our first time for our 100 days aniversary." The fear of getting judged was evident in her voice. In the end she is still a teen, I understand and respect her views, girls my age wouldn't have thought twice before bouncing on my dick. I smile and tuck her hair behind her ears "It's fine, now I have something amazing to look forward for our 100days."

Her hands reach out to take my pants off, I didn't want it just for me so I asked her "Do you want to? Are you okay? If you are uncomfortable with this-" she cut me off my pulling my dick out "Yes daddy I really really wanna suck your dick."

Her hands wrap around my dick and I patted her head "That's my girl."

Y/n POV

My mouth watered at the sight of his dick, it's so pretty? Like how is a dick so pretty? His veins, his curve, length and thickness makes it no less than an art. I used my tongue to trace his veins, his groans are so deep, his voice is so beautiful.

I look up to see his face, even from this angle he looks so good. Kim Taehyung is seriously so handsome, I'm so lucky to have him. I use my hands to spread his precum. I kiss his tip before starting to suck him. He looked down at me and cursed in his ocean deep voice "Fuck baby! you look so pretty sucking my dick."

He grabbed my hair into a ponytail and pull it to controll my movements. He started to face fuck me. His moans got louder with each thrust and my eyes got teary. He finally pulled out his dick and used his hands to pump his cum all over my face.

He was breathing heavily and I was using my fingers to collect his cum just to taste him. He could have has just cummed in my mouth.

He sat in the couch beside mine and looked at me "Your mascara is all smudged." I try to wipe it but Taehyung's hands stopped me "I wasn't complaining, you look hotter."

I replied "You know what's hotter? Your moans. Your voice is sexy itself but oh my god I did not know it could get deeper? Makes me wanna record them."

He chuckled "That's too much but then again I wanna click your pics, the state you are in. You look so sexy and the way you were a mess when u cummed over my fingers. I wonder which faces you will make with my dick inside you."

I cover my face "Stop! You will make me horny again." He smirked "What am I here for? I'll take care of it obviously. And oh!" He stood up from the couch and walk over to his bag to look for something.

He came back and handed me a small bag "I bought some lingerie for you, I want to see you in them. Send me as many pics as you want, I wont be mad this time."

I opened it and see a police officer themed lingerie and a string kinda one piece, which probably won't cover anything. I look at him and asked "Do you want me to try them now?"

He replied "Although I would love to but I don't think it's a good idea, it's already pretty late today. How about you come some other day?" I look at the watch, I need to be home soon. I nod "Okay works for me."

The next week

I wore the string one piece underneath a slip dress, ready to visit my boyfriend. The string keeps on slipping from covering my nipples and the friction is low-key turning me on already.

Taehyung opened his door for me, he was wearing a silk robe which I think might be the only thing covering him. He pulled me into a kiss and then lead me to his bedroom by holding my hand.

He said "So which one r u wearing today, I was thinking of role-playing if u wore the police lingerie." I replied "I bought it along with me just in case, let me change into that." He shook his head and said "No, save it for the next time, I'm excited to see u in the stringy."

I laughed awkwardly and said "Isn't the size too small? It's not even covering anything, it's like I more a lil and the whole thing slips out of its place." He raised an eyebrow and demanded "Let me see."

I slip my dress as it fell on the floor, I see Taehyung biting his lips. He came closer to me and pull one of the string covering my nipple with his finger and then letting it go. I yelped, it felt good. He was looking at me for some kind of approval so I smiled at him. He smiled back and then moved on to pinch my nipples. He wet his fingertips by licking and went back to play with my nipples.

The wetness added to my sensitivity of my nipples. He then pull the string that covered my crotch, it made me stand on my heel and moan. He kept on pulling and letting it go. I closed my eyes, it created the much needed friction I needed but I needed more.

He laid me down on his bed. He takes his robe off and climb up to his bed.

He pulled all the strings aside before saying "Y/n you are so pretty." I blushed and quietly say "Thanks daddy." He use two of his fingers to part my pussy, I open my legs to make his work easier. He used his thumb to rub my clit before replacing it with his dick. He rubbed the tip to my clit and I started rethinking what I said last week.

Will I really be able to wait for our 100days? I want his dick inside me. But it will be embarrassing to tell him after what I said. As I was thinking, Taehyung called out for me "Baby can you bring ur legs together?" I closed my legs as he said.

His dick was in between my thighs. He started moving and I could feel him rubbing my clit with his dick with every thrust. Fuck, I want his dick destroying my pussy. I couldn't help and moaned "Daddy I want your dick in me. Daddy I want it so bad, please, I want to feel you inside me."

Taehyung stopped his actions and leaned down to cup my face "But Baby you said you wanted to wait." I avoid his eyes and said "I did want to make our first time special but I'm horny daddy." Taehyung pinched my cheeks and said "It's okay baby, if you want we can still wait or we can do it now, I'll make sure to make it memorable if not special."

I cover my face and speak "I'm so embarrassed, I sound so desperate!" Taehyung reassured me "Hey, it's fine. It doesn't make u desperate, there's nothing to be embarrassed about being open to what you want." I peek from the gaps of my finger and ask "Do you have condoms?" He got up and said "I do, let me put it on."

Taehyung definitely kept his word, it was memorable. His dick felt so good, hitting all the places I didn't know were possible that I got overestimated and pissed.

I don't know if I should be embarrassed for wetting his bed or be happy to find someone who's so good at what he does. I felt like I was flying when I orgasmed, I didn't even realise that I pissed for the first few seconds until realisation hit me and then embarrassment.

I sit up and look at Taehyung who was looking at me breathless, he just cummed too, makes sense to be breathing heavily but there was confusion in his face. I didn't know what to say so I just started apologising. Taehyung leaned towards me and kissed me mid sentence "I've never seen anything this hot y/n." I questioned him "But I just pissed all over your bed, aren't you disgusted?"

He shook his head and said "There's nothing that I'll be disgusted about you, I was just shook cause I have never made anyone piss, I know it's a good sign and rare. I'm glad you enjoyed our first time."

I smiled and peck his lips "You're too sweet. Glad that I didn't wait. Now I can ride your pretty dick whenever I want." He chuckled and said "This dick all yours now." I replied "And this pussy belongs to you" we both laugh at our statements. We say few more cringy stuff before cleaning up and him driving me home.

A/n

Okay I'll end this shot here.
Do you guys have any ideas for my next shot?