Student Crush (Jimin)

A/n
I'm not angry or saying that my readers are rude but I just want to say. This book and it's whole idea is problematic. So it's up to you if you wanna read no one is forcing you.

Jimin's POV

I and y/n were in the only one in the class, she said she wanted to talk about something so she stayed back. She stood infront my desk and said "I know you like me. And I'm turning 18 soon so we should really quit the game and fuck already." with that she walked towards me, leaned down and kissed me.

I didn't get have time to react or process what just happened. She pulled away from the kiss and pulled me by my tie to make my stand. She attacked my lips again, this time I kissed back.

I cleared my desk and pushed her to make her sit on my desk. I kissed her hungrily and move down trying my best so that I can hear her more. Her cute Lil moans are so cute yet so sexy. I move up to kiss her one last time before fucking her.

I threw my pants and underwear but then I heard a giggle. I looked at her confused, she said "You actually thought I'll let you fuck me? You are a criminal!"

Just then police entered through the door and arrested me. Soon people surrounded me and accused me. Calling me names, in a second I was turned into the most hated man in the town. I just shut my ears and scream.

I open my eyes and scream. I looked around, my heart was still beating. I was in my room. So it was all a dream.

I just sat there happy yet scared. Thank God it was all a dream. Scared cause, sometimes I dream future. I'm afraid of myself, what if I do something that will make me a criminal in the eyes of people?

I pushed away the thoughts and get ready to leave for work.

I'm Park Jimin, a highschool teacher. I'm the youngest staff of my school, I'm 25 years old. I teach chemistry. It's my first year in teaching and I might have found myself in the worst state a teacher can be within few weeks. I have a crush on one of my student, Y/n.

She is 17 years old and an average student. But she is so beautiful, everything about her. Her features compliments eachother. She is popular among boys but I haven't really seen her interact much with them which gives me the idea she is single also her Facebook relationship states she is indeed single.

Which is actually a bad thing. I would have maybe stopped liking her if she had a boyfriend but now it gives me more hope that she might be mine. And in this hope I keep on being nice to her and making her like me. Recently I got promoted to her favourite teacher.

Ugh, I hate myself for liking her.

Classes started soon and 4th period is when I have a class with Y/n on Monday. It's the best thing in the entire day for me.

I get lost in her sometimes while teaching and oh God that's so embarrassing. Students have started making meme on me already that I log off occasionally.

After the class ended all the students left including her. It was lunch now. I was heading towards the washroom when I spotted a grp of girls in an empty classroom.

I watched them, I saw one of them was y/n and the girls were screaming at her. I entered the scene and shooed them to leave.
I asked her if she was fine. She nodded and thanked me.

I said "If you wanna talk about it we can talk about it while having lunch." she nodded again and followed me. We both grab some snacks and go to my office.

She narrated her story, she was told to stay away from that girl's boyfriend. But y/n didn't do anything. The boyfriend was the one flirting through texts, y/n didn't even reply yet that girl blamed her and not the boy.

Oh damn I miss my teenage life, there's so much fun and silly shit that goes on. So much drama, so much tea.

I said "You know, you shouldn't waste time in them. They are immature, she is denying the fact that her boyfriend is a cheater. Ugh I hate these kind of people. Even when they grow up their personality never changes. Snakes"

She said "Not to be that person but I wish I was older." I silently muttered "Me too." she replied "You too?"

I replied nervously "Yeah like 80s or something so that I can die soon. Life is complicated. Haha." but in reality I meant that I wish she was a little older too so that I could date her.

We spent the rest of the break together chatting. I felt butterflies, she is dangerous for me but I want her. I know that we can never be together but I want to risk it all for her sometimes.

But I also know she doesn't feel anything towards me. I'll mess up if I say anything to her regarding my feelings. She might report me and find me disgusting.

Ugh..
I wish it was a lil easier. I just really like her and want to date her. I'm not a pedophile for sure cause it's not her age or the fact that it's illegal to date her makes me want her. It's her beautiful personality, also she is hot and cute at the same time.

I'll wait. I can wait till she turns eighteen and done with highschool.

A/N
mcfleurtje23
Sorry I'm so late