Spirit (Yoongi)

Author's POV

Just recently Yoongi moved to a new apartment and he couldn't help but to feel strange. Yoongi is a guy in his mid 20s working as a music producer under JinHit Entertainment. He got promoted and hence he moved to a bigger apartment which he could afford now.

But the apartment has a weird feel. He was the only one to live in that entire floor. Few days went by just him feeling weird when he is in his apartment. Few days later he heard some ladies talking as he walked past them, one of them asked "Is he the one who moved to that haunted floor?" and the other ladies agreed.

That scared the shit out of him. But he didn't believed it completely so he decided to find out information by himself. After much research he got to know the building that he is living in has a pretty dark past.

The land belonged to a rich family but then some builders forced them to give up on their land. They refused it. So the builders killed the family. The builders were quite rich and powerful so they got away from any troubles. The builders started building the apartment but then a surprise hit them.

A girl came claiming it was her land and questioning them where did her family go. She returned to her home after she was done studying abroad. So they had to kill her too. It was on the second floor. The floor Yoongi lives in. And so her spirit is caged inside the second floor. It's been 100 years since that incident. The building was even rebuilt many times in the past but her spirit was still in the second floor.

After knowing all of this Yoongi didn't waste a single minute and started packing his things and decided to live at his friend's house until he finds a new apartment again.

While he was packing his stuff suddenly he heard a voice "Please don't leave." it sent him chills down his spine. He looked towards the direction of the voice but he couldn't see anyone. His heart was now beating faster than ever.

He heard again "Please don't be afraid of me. I'm a good ghost." he looked towards the direction and see a girl who looked really young wearing traditional clothes. She was pretty. But he noticed her clothes had some blood stains.

Yoongi froze at his place and soon couldn't feel himself. He passed out.

After a while he opened his eyes just to see that girl again right above his face. He woke up and ran towards a corner and shouted "Stay away from me!"

The ghost noded. Yoongi felt it was strange that the ghost was obeying him. He questioned her with much courage "What do you want? And why are you here?"

The ghost smiled and said "I want you!" he tilted his head in confusion and asked "What?" The ghost replied "I don't know. I have started liking you, it's my first time. Or else the other times I scare the people who comes here to live. For the first time I want someone to stay with me. You are not annoying like others. I'm kinda trapped in here so I do it for fun."

Yoongi thought maybe the ghost isn't that bad. He came towards her slowly as the ghost stared him curiously. He tried touching her but his hand went through her as if he is waving his hand in the air.

The ghost said "You cannot touch a ghost but I can touch you. So technically you can touch me when I want you to." she extended her hand and caught Yoongi's hand in a handshake.

She flashed a bright smile and said "Hi I'm Y/n, died at the age of 25 in 1921" Yoongi was weirded out by the way she introduced herself. Honestly who wouldn't.

Yoongi didn't smile but said "Min Yoongi. 29." the ghost didn't let go of his hand and popped another question "Since you know me now can you stay?"

Yoongi was confused himself. Should he trust a ghost who he barely know? What if the ghost tries to kill him or do something?

The ghost replied "If I wanted to kill you I would have killed you within the first week you stayed here. Yes, I can read your mind when you are thinking and if I'm interested to hear you."

Yoongi wide opened his eyes. Holy shit, he thought. He just replied "Okay I'll stay but don't disturb me." the ghost smiled and asked "Friends?" Yoongi shrugged and left to unpack his luggage. The ghost followed him.

She asked "Tell me more about you, you already know my story." he questioned "What do you wanna know?" she shouted with excitement "Everything!"

Yoongi gave her a weird look. She apologized and said "I just really like you, in your words I have a crush on you. Gotta stay updated with time."

"You will find out things eventually." said Yoongi.

Just like that time passed and they got closer. People were surprised that Yoongi was still living in that apartment. No one lasted there more than a month. The ghost was already drooling over him and Yoongi just knew it wasn't possible.

One day he asked "Hey do you know how you will be free? You cannot forever stay like this." she pouted and said "But it's okay cause you are here."

Yoongi tried to hit her head trying to knock some sense but instead it went through her. She laughed and said "You can only touch me only with my permission and help."

He rolled his eyes and said "I'm a human, I'll die someday, I can't stay with you forever. I might even move, if I could I would have taken you along but you cannot go outside my apartment. You will be left alone again scaring away people."

She replied with sadness "I honestly don't know what to do. Earlier I could roam around anywhere. And I killed those builders who killed me and my family. I thought that way I will get my revenge and be free but I was still on earth. As years passed the area for me to roam got smaller. And now I'm stuck at the place where I got murdered. The bedroom is where I took my last breath."

Hearing this Yoongi said "Maybe slowly you will not be able to roam anywhere and disappear with time." she nods and said "Yeah hoping that. Deep down I don't want to be like this anymore. Those 100 years were so boring until you came. I love you." and then she winked.

Yoongi acted to vomit and she lightly pushed him and said "It wasn't so bad. I learned it from watching those kpop idols on Television. I know it makes your heart flutter and fall for me."

Yoongi replied "If that's what butter your bread, you can think that way."

Yoongi knew he was falling and his heart flutter for her. But he also knew it was pointless. She might disappear at any point of his now life now, by the theory they came up with. He doesn't want to end up hurting.

A/n
Vote and share :)