my sister's ex smut

Taehyung's POV

I close my eyes at the feeling my palms around my dick, how I wish it was y/n's mouth instead, her pretty lips around my dick.

She should have known better before sending a picture so suddenly when I told her I'll be in London for a fashion show. I just can't get the picture out of my head, it's not even a nude and we didn't quite yet do anything physically except kissing. Makes sense cause it haven't even been two weeks.

The effect she has on me is sometimes unreal. I want her so bad rn but I can't, not until I go back to Seoul. Instead I'm in the bathroom jerking to her picture. I've to be on the runway soon too.

I open my eyes as my phone rang, I answered to the call and hear my manager yelling at me, i hummed and told him I'll be on time. I end the call quickly and open y/n's chat to look her again. She knows what she have done, I'm not gonna let her go so easily.

Y/n POV

I wait infront of Taehyung's apartment to surprise him as today he is coming back. Felt like he was mad the past two days, he didn't even call me. I wonder if something happened in London.

I see Taehyung from a distance and waved at him. He jogged towards me and asked "What are you doing here?" I replied "I wanted to welcome my boyfriend and I missed him soo much." He smiled and asked "How much did u miss me?" I extend my hands to express how much, he pulled me into a hug as I wrap my arms around him. He whispered "Seems like I missed you more."

I question in confusion "Then why didn't you call me?" He broke the hug "Let's get inside first, you have done an unforgivable deed so think of it as a part of punishment." I look at him still confused.

I followed him inside his apartment and questioned "What did I do?" He scoffed "Look at you acting all innocent." He tilted his head and asked "Weren't you the one who sent me the pic of you in your maid themed lingerie with a text, 'All the best daddy.'?"

Oh. "But what about it? I thought it wasn't a big deal since you replied with a cold text without emoji, I should be the one who's mad. I bought it just for you since you told me you find maid costumes sexy, spent hours to get the perfect click just to get replied with plain thank you?" I fired back.

He came closer and pulled me by my waist "I was mad at you because u sent me just before my walk. Do you know that you almost made me late, I got yelled by my manager. Don't you think u deserve to be punished?"

I try to hide my smile and asked "Why were you late, it's not like I made you late." His hand went under my skirt to grab my ass and I open my eyes wide looking at him "Ofcourse I was jerking to you y/n, it was you who made me late."

The thought of him getting hard because of me is so sexy, I didn't think he would. And his hands touching my ass is turning me on. He leaned down to kiss the exposed area of my neck. I closed my eyes and hummed. He stopped and asked "Use words baby." I  said "Yes I do deserve to be punished"

He bring his hands to rub me through my panty "Baby you got wet so easily." I moaned and I move my hips over his fingers to create some friction. Just then he pulled back his hands and chuckle.

I look at him offended, what's there to laugh about? He said "Here's your punishment. We are even now." I slap his chest and look at him angrily. He said in between his laugh "Now go deal with it yourself to understand what I went through in London."

Fine. I will. But infront of you. Let's see if you can hold back. I pulled panty down and throw it at his face. He flinched and look at my panty which had a damp spot. I walk over to his couch to sit as I opened my legs for him to see it clearly. His smile was long gone and it was replaced with lust.

I bring my hands down to spread all my wetness around my folds. He leaned against the wall sideways and observed every move I made. I maintain eyecontact with him as I start to rub my clit. I use my other hand to unbutton my shirt and grab on of my tits. I moaned out his name and enter two of my finger inside me.

I hear him mutter something before coming towards me, he leaned down and kissed me as his hands replaced mine, I couldn't help but moan when I felt his fingers. He got on his knees and started kissing down my lips, he pushed my bra above and now I was all exposed to him. He licked my erect nipples which made me clench my walls around his fingers.

He smirked "Is my baby sensitive here?" My voice got breathy by this time "Yes daddy." He kissed me and said "Cute." And then he moved back down to suck my tits. The amount of pleasure was too much for someone who haven't had much experience, it didn't take me long to cum over his fingers.

He bring his cum covered fingers to my lips and said "Suck" I open my mouth to taste my own cum, it wasn't my first time. He pulled his fingers from my mouth and used it to open my pussy wider as he went down to lick me clean.

Oh fuck, his tongue will turn me on again if he keeps going. Luckily he stopped before it escalated, but I was disappointed too.

He cupped my cheeks and said "You look so sexy right now, you are so hot y/n." I smile trying to catch my breath and blush at the realisation that he has seen all of me and I was still exposed to him. I see his eyes wander down to look at my tits and then quickly back at my face "Are you tired?"

I shifted my position to sit comfortably and ask "Why?" He stood up and pointed at his dick "Last time I got hard because of you, you weren't there to take care of it but you are here with me this time so can you help me out?"

A/n
I had something else in my mind, continuing from the last chapter and make it car sex but this is isn't bad either. Right? *Nervous laugh*