#Chapter 26: Am I in a freaking nightmare now?!

Start from the beginning

"Oh My darling Jennifer! I thought you ran away or worst get kidnapped and probably killed!" Dad cried.

I was taken aback and millions of questions shoot into my head. Why would I get kidnapped? I run away from this home-freaking-palace? Why was he still awake till this late night, early morning? I pulled away softly from him and gave him a sheepish smile. He wiped his eyes with his sleeve. While he was doing that, I realized that his clothing was too fancy for him to be using at home.

I mean why would anyone use a suit and tie at home? Or to sleep?

"Big Daddy, the deal with that boy, King had- Oh shit!" Drake said before whispering terrified, looking at me.

"The deal? Was it from just now? You guys are in a freaking gang?!" I asked before exclaiming in disbelief.

"What are you talking about Jennifer?" Dad asked before laughing nervously.

Dad shoots a venomous glare to Drake. Drake flinched before paling, bowing while muttering a timid apology. Drake hurriedly scurried away into the house. I narrowed my eyes at Dad who was nervously looking everywhere, not even meeting my eyes.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked, my voice shaking with anger.

"Are you not going to tell me?! I want the freaking truth! No more lies!" I cried in frustration.

"Jennifer darling please-" Dad pleaded before he was interrupted.

"Dad, she followed me, she saw everything. There's no point hiding anymore. She needs to know!" Tyson said lowly before hardening his voice towards the end.

"What are you guys actually hiding? Who are you both actually?!" I sobbed.

I couldn't handle being lied to anymore. After being badly treated by mum, I couldn't afford to lose any of them now. I need to know the truth. Even if the truth, would really hurt me. Dad rubbed the side of his forehead before letting out a painful sigh.

"I guess you're right Tyson." Dad muttered before turning his attention to me.

"Your brother and I are not who you think we are. It's been 5 years and everything has change. You're not supposedly to be even part of our life. But fate has changed it and now you're in our lives. Your brother and Dad, 5 years ago, were dead in a car accident." Dad said with his eyes blanked.

My heart felt like being pierced through by knives and my hands started shivering. It hurts to know that your own father and brother don't acknowledge their own and only family, me. I let out a sharp breath when the last sentence registers in my mind. Your brother and Dad, 5 years ago, were dead in a car accident.

"Wh-What a-are y-you talking about? Y-you're not making any sense..." I stammered, backing a few steps away from dad, whoever this person was now.

"You want the truth?" he asked with his eyes deadly serious.

I managed a weak nod. My heart was loudly hammering in me. My whole body felt numb. I felt fear and all kinds of negative emotions seeping through. If my real father and brother were dead 5 years ago, then who they hell are these two people in front of me? Why do they have the same face as my brother and dad?

"I'm Dexter Davina by day and Big Daddy by night. He is Patrick Davina by day and king by night." He introduced himself before pointing to Tyson in a deadly, grave voice.

Dexter Davina, Big daddy? Patrick Davina, king?! Am I freaking in a nightmare now?!

^^^^^^^

(Blake's Pov)