#Chapter 2: Where are you my lady luck?!

#Chapter 2(Jennifer’s Pov)

The sun shines its light directly from the blinds of my window to me. The lines of glare that was specially shot for my eyelids awakened me.

I rolled to the right and then to the left. I let my hands wander down the soft, silky fabric around me. I rested my head on the fluffy pillow and sighed in contentment.

I reached and searched blindly for my phone on my bedside table. However, my hands met with an empty space full of air instead.  I furrowed my eyebrows in displeasure. I remembered clearly that I put my phone on the table.

I sat up and lean my head onto the headrest of the bed. I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes were wide open that I almost felt like as if my eyes could pop out.  I look around in awe.

 The room was spacious and dark but instead of eerie, it gives out the warm and homely vibe. The king-sized bed that I’m resting on is placed right at the middle of the room.

The walls were uniquely made up of countless number of grey-bricks stuck together. There were two bedside tables at each side of the bed and a massive brown wardrobe in-front of the bed. And lastly, the room was completed with the floor-to-ceiling windows.

 I was amazed and flabbergasted. I rubbed my eyes .once, twice, make it thrice. Wait why hasn’t the room changed?

‘’Have you done checking out the room? You should close your mouth. It is such an unappealing sight.” A sonorous and husky voice said.

I abruptly shut my mouth close and altered to the direction where the voice came from. The first thing I saw was the striking and entrancing baby electric blue eyes.

I shamelessly gawked in admiration and ogled at the guy standing outside of the room.

His chestnut-brown hair was tousled, textured with razor and side-swept bangs. His crescent-of moon eyebrows were thin and narrow.

The aquiline nose he sported complemented his prominent cheekbones. Gorgeous in an understated way, his chiselled jaw and of course his Spartan shoulders spoke of strength.

I am definitely dreaming. How can I, an unattractive girl, given an opportunity to see a fine-looking and captivating man standing in-front of me?

“Hello? Is anyone home?” the man now amused said again.

I can’t help but to flinch back when his cold finger poked me in my right cheek.

“I know I’m hot…but it is still creepy when you stare at me like that” the nameless model spoke again.

I didn’t miss the sudden movement when his lips slightly curve upwards. He sure is ‘modest’. He tried hard to stop himself from smirking smugly but could not.

I shook my head and cleared my throat. I awkwardly cringed when my voice came out hoarse. My morning voice…

“You are really hot…shit I m-mean I –m-m  ...where am I?’’

My cheeks flared up. I’m sure my face is as hot and red as fire.

 Are you dumb? Seriously that’s the first thing you say to that model guy? I talked in my head.

“Firstly, you are not dumb. All girls react the same way when they see me. And I’m honoured to hear that you think I’m a model…but I’m afraid to disappoint you, I’m not a model. And to answer your question previously, you are currently at my house. Do you happen to remember what happen last night?”

Oh did I say that out loud? I blushed again. I stared blankly at him trying to absorb all the words he said into my miniature brain. Last night. My eyes lit up in recognition.