He'll avoid the journalists, obviously, and will have to hang back to wait for her nod that each of the editorial shoot crews are cool and discrete enough before he heads over. But still, it's reassurance enough to see a few hours blocked out for her in his diary almost every day next week.

See, they can make this work.

Where there's a will, there's a way.  Well, with a little flexibility and pragmatism.

>

Seeing her crammed schedule again is a fitting reminder that this afternoon is the very last of her free time, so she swats away his wandering hands and drags him off the sofa.

Grabbing the picnic she'd prepared earlier, they head out for a long walk on Hampstead Heath, making the most of the glorious summer sunshine.

With his arm slung around her shoulder and hers around his waist, they can't help but recall their walk around Central Park - unbelievably now almost exactly two years before.

Spreading the picnic blanket under the dappled sunlight streaming through the leaves of a majestic old oak tree, they while away a few hours - chatting and reminiscing on their favourite memories together, between feeding each other strawberries and indulging in languorous kisses.

All in all, it's a pretty perfect lazy summer Sunday afternoon.

And one made even better - refreshingly and all too rarely - by not being spotted, interrupted or papped even once. Bliss.

>
>

25th July 2017

Jeff arrives on Tuesday morning, flying in on the red-eye from LAX for a number meetings with the publicists and the label, to lock down the final details of the tour.

Eloise returns home late that night after a long day with an editorial photographer.

She inadvertently interrupts their final meeting of the day, as they pick at takeaway sushi whilst looking over papers spread out across the coffee table.

Sniggering quietly to herself as only an inappropriately tipsy person can, she misses their bemused looks as she not so stealthily bundles into the house, rebounding off the marble island unit as she pulls off her heels. She playfully tiptoes into the living room, only to stumble into the sofa and flop down, face first, right into Harry's lap.

Having braced her shoulder just in time to soften the impact, he bursts out laughing. "Everything okay down there, babe?".

She mumbles something indecipherable into his lap, but, with a little deduction, he just about interprets it; "Accidentally shit-faced... Champagne on set... No lunch... Oops!".

Catching Jeff's grin, he scrunches his nose fondly as he looks down and rakes her hair over her shoulder.

With a concerted effort, she flips herself on to her side, but inadvertently turns the wrong way, so she ends up facing him.

"Oops!", she snorts before calling out "Hi Jeff", without turning around.

"Oh, hello El... Didn't notice you come in", he replies, deadpan, setting her off.

When Tommy, on the phone from the office in LA, pipes up with "Hi Eloise!", she absolutely loses it, making Harry crease into laughter too. Even an exasperated Jeff huffs a laugh.

She's silly and flirty and absolutely getting in the way of them wrapping up their work for the day.

Despite promising to be good, she can't resist getting comfy and nosing her face under his t-shirt into his lower abs, pressing spongy open-mouthed kisses down his happy trail, sniggering all the while. He gives up when she blows a massive raspberry above his hip.