~68~

I'm sorry for the late update!

Adore POV

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You heard me, I'm not going to repeat it." Bianca mumbles,
Sitting on the couch, visibly deflating. I stare at her head in her hands for a second before walking over, kneeling in front of her and removing her hands.

"Bea, you aren't anchoring me down in the way you think. I've lived that life you think I have waiting for me. It's fucking shit, not gonna lie. I haven't felt safe in my own being since I was 12, and when I met you I started to remember what that felt like because you pulled me away from that life. You keep me safe and secure and healthy. You take me places and spoil me. I couldn't be happier that you did that, because now my mom doesn't constantly call me and make sure I'm safe and healthy, and my friends don't worry about everything I do and every decision I make." I explain, catching and holding eye contact with Bianca as I speak. "If I didn't think I was really to marry you, I wouldn't have said yes. And you know that, too. Who even planted that idea in your head?"

"Alyssa being worried about you. But if you don't feel 100% about this... Us, please tell me? I don't think I could live with myself knowing that I held you back."

"You could never hold me back. let's be honest here if I didn't get my way for everything you will definitely know about it."

"I've turned you into a spoiled brat." Bianca chuckles, wiping at her slightly dampened eyes.

"Yes you have, and I'm so glad you did." I giggle, pulling her into a soft kiss.

✧༺♥༻✧
Adore POV

After the conversation earlier, we had ended up in our bed, passed out for a few hours. I woke up first, surprisingly, so I left Bianca to sleep more and went to do some more writing.

There was a few songs I had been working on for a while but could never figure out how to transition the verses or finish the chorus, but there was always something. So I kept flicking through those to try and finish them, just to end up starting another song because a word popped into my head.

"Hey, princess." Bianca mumbles from the doorway of my writing room, almost giving me a heart attack.

"Jesus fuck." I splutter, giggling. She apologizes and steps into the room, taking a seat on my far too fluffy bean bag. "Hey. Did I wake you up?"

"No, I always wake up when you leave. Whatcha working on?"

"Some of the songs I can't finish. But I did get side tracked and I've written almost a full song. Wanna hear it?" I ask, turning in my seat with a smile.

"As long as you're comfortable with it, of course."

"Okay but gimme a second, I gotta pee." I smile, standing up and scurrying out of the room.

Bianca POV

I grin as she leaves, my attention drifting to her notebook. I get nosey and stand up, walking over to the desk and looking down at the pages.

Bound to you

Not quite the title I was expecting, to say the least. I chuckle to myself before flipping the page back one to look at the other songs she hadn't finished yet. Scanning through the lyrics, they were pretty fucking good, but I know I shouldn't be looking at them. Like, big privacy violation right there. But I still keep looking.

as soon as I hear the toilet flush I flick the pages back to the original and sit down quickly, adore bursting into the room seconds later still with the smile planted on her face.

"So it's called 'bound to you'. It isn't exactly like the style I usually write but I was watching this movie earlier and this one word has been spinning in my head since."

"Okay, let's hear it. I bet it's just as amazing as all your other songs." I gush, making adore blush. Sue doesn't pull out her guitar, but instead she opens a program on her computer and starts a backing audio.

"Sweet love, sweet love
Trapped in your love
I've opened up, unsure I can trust
My heart and I were buried in dust
Free me, free us
You're all I need when I'm holding you tight
If you walk away I will suffer tonight" Adore sings to the slow tune, looking down at the carpet. The lyrics make me smile, even with the bittersweet feeling of the words.

"I found a girl I can trust
And boy, I believe in us
I am terrified to love for the first time
Can't you see that I'm bound in chains?
I finally found my way
I am bound to you
I am bound to you," As adore sings, she looks up at the repeated lyric with a small smile.

"So much, so young, I've faced on my own
Walls I built up became my home
I'm strong and I'm sure there's a fire in us
Sweet love, so pure
I catch my breath we're just one beating heart
And I brace myself, please don't tear this apart," The song felt very familiar, and hit way too close to home, but I could barely ffocus on all those thoughts as adore moves into the chorus and starts singing stronger.

"I found a man I can trust
And boy, I believe in us
I am terrified to love for the first time
Can't you see that I'm bound in chains?
I finally found my way
I am bound to you
I am bound to you." As soon as she finishes the chorus she pauses the track, turning to me with a nervous smile.

"I sort of mixed a pov for the lyrics. Like, some if it is what I think you're like in your head, and then some of my thoughts. Did you like it?"

"I love it princess, and basically all of it felt personal, so you got it on the dot." I chuckle, reaching out for adores hand to pull her into my lap, kissing her cheek once she sits.

"I hope that's a good thing. And I've also been thinking a lot about what you asked me a while ago, about that agent."

"Oh?" I ask, pride erupting in my chest.

"Yeah. I don't think I'd be ready to sing in front of someone new yet, but I can record something to send to them. Am I allowed to do that?"

"If you can't, I'll make it happen. Plus, once he's heard you sing, he'll do anything to make you feel comfortable enough to sign you."

"I don't think he'll like me that much, mami." She giggles, standing up and walking back over to her desk to fiddle with her pens.

"Trust me, baby, you are way too talented for him but I don't have Simon Cowells number, so. We gotta work our way up."

"Okay, I'll record something tomorrow." She says with a wide grin.

--

Word count - 1179

WELL HELLO MOTHAFUCKAS

Fuuuuck me how did I manage to write a new chapter everyday and now I'm struggling to write a chapter a week 😦

Anyways that's all. Hope you enjoyed.

K bye xOx