~59~

Make sure you read the A/N at the bottom <3

adore POV 

the plane flight wasn't completely boring, we slept for about half of it anyway. the food certainly didn't pass the vibe check though. neither did sleeping alone opposite bianca, that sucked ass. but we finally landed... surrounded by trees. 

"mami where the hell are we? I thought you said we were going to a beach." I grumble, rubbing my eyes to help adjust them to the light of the scorching sun. 

"we are, but the plane can't land any closer. we're about half an hour away from the hut. please don't start complaining though, because I hate it just as much as you do." Bianca finishes with a yawn, passing me my luggage while she grabs a-hold of hers.

✧༺♥༻✧

"okay I'm sweaty and tired but this is definitely worth it, oh my god." I mumble, stopping to look at the adorable little beach house surrounded by sand and tree's. 

"gorgeous isn't it." Bianca smiles, dragging her suicase with her to the balcony, shaking off as much sand as possible. i pull myself back into reality and follow her, doing the same before dropping my luggage inside and running around the area to take all of it in.

"oh i am so happy we did this! its so fucking cool!" i exclaim, rubbing back into the lounge to see bianca going through her bag. 

"thought we could go swimming in a bit, but first we need to go unpack everything. can you do the food please, I'll unpack our clothes."

"no! you can't go through my bag, you aren't allowed to see some of that stuff yet." i giggle, standing in front of my stuff protectively. 

"okay then you unpack our clothes. but please actually fold them? i dont want my things to be all crumpled. thank you." bianca chuckles, giving me a quick kiss before moving all the food to the tiny kitchen area.

✧༺♥༻✧

after i upack everything, i change into my favourite neon swimsuit and flowy dress to cover, plus its really fucking hot and i cant stand to wear my sweats anmore

after i upack everything, i change into my favourite neon swimsuit and flowy dress to cover, plus its really fucking hot and i cant stand to wear my sweats anmore. bianca had come in to change about 5 minutes into unpacking the food, for the same reasons, before leaving with another quick kiss. i check all my messages, walking out to little balcony area in the bedroom to take some pictures to send the girls and my family before leaving my phone on the bed to go back out into the main area of the cabin. 

"everything put away neatly?" bianca asks, closing the mini fridge door to look at me. i nod and smile wrapping my arms around her shoulders, joining our lips. 

"so how about that swim? or am i allowed to sunbathe for a bit?"

"i don't mind, angel, but i know that waters going to be really fucking nice so im going swimming now, but sunbathe all you like." 

"thats boring alone. i'll come swim with you." I smile, running to the door and taking off my spikey slides. 

"towels?" 

"eh we'll come back to get them, its warm enough anyways. Come onnn, I wanna cool down." I chuckle, tugging Bianca out the door. When she refuses to run down the beach I let go with a kiss before running down the beach, throwing off my dress as i got closer to the water.

"If you loose that I'm not helping you find it!" Bianca shouts with a laugh, catching up to me and discarding her dress just before the damp sand, her Gucci flip flops on top to weigh the thin material down.  I turn around and smile, clearly checking her out because I have a very fucking hot fianceé.

"You look beautiful."

"I look jet lagged and sweaty." Bianca corrects, walking over to me and grabbing my hands, pulling me into the water further, seeing as we were only knee deep.

"Still beautiful." I reply, smiling goofily.

"Thank you, baby."

"I love you." I mumble, wrapping my legs around Bianca's waist under the water and joining our lips. Once we separate I bury my head in her neck, breathing in her scent.

"I love you too, babygirl. You okay?"

"Mhm. Happy." I hum, kissing the skin beneath my lips. "this water's so nice." 

"it is." 

✧༺♥༻✧

"how long has your dad owned this place?" adore asks, turning to Bianca who was currently cooking them some burgers. 

"a very long time. bought the area when I was 6, the beach house was finished when I turned 8. we used to come here all the time on vacations. only time I spent with both of my parents happily." Bianca replies, not looking in my direction. 

"yeah? I didn't expect that long to be honest. looks so new." I murmur, smiling widely at Bianca slowly opening up a little.

"yeah, he has people come down every 4 months to do maintenance. I remember this one time when we came down here. it was my 11th birthday and my parents had been fighting so much in the week leading up to the date, but the second we were here it was like bliss. they were actually happy in each others presence. they even took me out of school for the week so we could be here longer.  on our 4th day here we walked all the way to the little village and I lost them for a short time. this stunning girl with a very tiny bikini helped me find my parents. that was the first time I was attracted to a girl. my mother seemed to notice something off with me, plus I watched the girl walk off, very obviously staring at her ass." Bianca speaks, ending with a chuckle. I don't say anything, just taking in the information and burning it into my brain so I never forget it. Bianca plates up the burgers and sits beside me, flashing me a grin. "did you want some cheese, too?" 

"i love you." 

"i love you too, beautiful. so cheese, yay or nay?" 

"yes please." i whisper, twisting biancas chin to me and giving her a soft kiss before she leaves to get the cheese. i stare down at the burger in my lap and frown. why dont i wanna eat this? 

--

word count - 1084 

WELL HELLO MOTHAFUCKAS 

IM SO SORRY I HAD TO TAKE A BREAK OMG LMAOOO 

I hope y'all enjoyed. it took me more than 2 weeks to actually write more than 5 words of this fucking chapter, it was painful. I have had the absolute WORST writers block right now. the second I get given unlimited time to write I cant think of anything and I lose all motivation, go figure. 

So, another thing. I will be going back to the original plan of uploading once a week on Wednesday bc quarantina Aguilera is almost over where I am. That was the only reason I was uploading twice a week lol, so that's stopping.

Hehe <3

k bye assholes xOx