~61~

I am so sorry for the late update!

Adore POV

Bianca catches up to me and pulls me onto the bed, straddling me and joining our lips. I moan against her lips, her hands scratching down my sides gently. We stay like this for a moment before I flip us over and pull Bianca up so I can lift her dress over her head, then slowly taking her bikini top off.

"No teasing, babygirl." Bianca mumbles between kisses, gripping onto my thighs while I kiss down her jaw. I giggle against her skin and push her to lie back so I can trail kisses down her chest, obviously paying attention to her tits, which I love so fucking much.

The thing is, Bianca isn't very vocal when she's in the receiving end. but, I know she's enjoying it from the way her breathing changes and the slight squirming.

Once I decided I'd had enough fun with her top half, I move south, my trail of kisses continuing until I reach her pelvis. I remove the last of her bikini set quickly, knowing im not allowed to tease. Once they're off, I sneak a look up at Bianca's face to see her looking back down at me. I hold eye contact and start licking and sucking at her clit, though Bianca breaks it with her head falling back against the pillows.

I continue my actions for some time longer before lifting a finger to gently press on her hole, my eyes looking up in search of any sign of denial. Bianca remains silent, but her hips buck down, so I take that as an okay to start fingering her while I keep my jaw moving. Bianca's hand knotts in my hair, tugging on the strands tightly. I moan at the feeling, sending a shock up Bianca's spine, a gentle whimper falling from her lips. I bite back a smile at the sound, feeling very proud that I managed to make her make a sound.

Another thing is, Bianca doesn't vocalize when she's close, so I had to learn the signs in the few times I had the chance to pleasure her. Her back lifts off the bed and her legs tense. If her hand is in my hair, which it usually is, she grips onto my hair tighter and her breathing quickens more and finally, my favourite signal, the oh so very quiet moans and whimpers. They're almost non existent but I learned to listen out for them.

So, when her legs start tensing I speed up my movements, adding another finger. Her hand tightens in my hair, and I moan, making her back lift off the bed slightly. Another few minutes and she's climaxing. I ride her through it before removing my fingers and catching eye contact while I suck them clean. Bianca pulls me up so we're face to face and attaches our lips in a hot kiss.

"You're really fucking good at that, angel." Bianca mumbles, making me blush. I peck her lips quickly, finding her hands and lacing our fingers together.

"That was only the beginning, mama. You taste way too good to not want seconds." I giggle, kissing back down her body.

✧༺♥༻✧

"Hey adore!" Bianca calls from their little eating/cooking area outside.

"Yeah?" I reply, walking over to the opened slider doors.

"Can we get high again? That was fun. I wanna try the chill weed."

"I'd leave it another hour, mami. You're still a bit high. And mixing the weed isn't fun." I giggle, walking over and straddling her kissing her gently. "But there is something we can do."

"What's that, kitten?" Bianca smiles, her hands sliding down my back before resting them just before my ass.

"Can we go back inside? Wanna make you feel good again." I mumble, blushing.

"I came 3 times earlier, I think I'm good babygirl."

" 'M really horny though."

"Are you? Why do you wanna make me feel good then?" Bianca chuckles, pressing kisses down my jaw.