~49~

Adore POV   

Adore POV   

i sit at my vanity and finish off my makeup. its not much but i couldnt exactly just put some falsies and eyebrows on, that would look kinda weird. but nevertheless i still looked fucking hot. my dress was on a hanger next to me, with the heels trixie suggested below them. bianca wasnt allowed to see me until we were leaving, so she was stuck getting ready in the clothes room. 

after i put my jewlery on, i get myself dressed and do my hair. i chose a slicked back low ponytail, simple but hot. my dress looked fucking amazing on my body, and i cant remember the last time i felt so hot. i take a few minutes to admire myself in our full length bedroom mirror before pullig on my pink furr coat and shoes, grabbing my matching shoulder bag on the way downstairs to wait for bianca. 

a few minutes i hear a door upstairs open with footsteps following, and bianca emerging on the stairs. 

"hey, mami." i smile, standing up and pushing my coat back a bit to ret my hands on my hips. "you ready?" 

"oh my fucking god." bianca mumbles, looking me up and down, walking over to me and licking her lips. 

"you dont look so bad yourself." i giggle, pulling her closer and cupping her face, kissing her softly.

"you look amazing." she whispers against my lips, kissing them before trailing a line down to my neck, eliciting a gentle moan from me. 

"we need to go." 

"you're teasing me." binaca huffs, biting down on my soft spot and i hold back a whimper. 

"what if i am?" i murmur, separating our bodies. "we still need to go." 

"chad's downstiars." bianca sighs, walking over to the elevator and pulling me along and re-joining our lips. when the elevator doors open, i walk backwards into it purely becasue bianca wouldnt separate our bodies, which made me giggle. 

"bea, my lipstick." i manage out between kisses, making bianca huff. she moves back and settles with holding her arms around my waist with her head resting on my sohulder. soon enough we reach the ground floor, and just before the doors open, i turn around and peck biancas lips.