~45~

Good thing I have an alarm set bc otherwise I would have completely forgot to upload 😂😂😂

Adore POV 

"hey angel, im home." bianca calls, the sound of her bag on the floor closesly followed. i quickly finish brushing my teeth before swishing some mouthwash around my mouth, just to be safe. i walk down the stairs quickly to greet her, a soft kiss and a small 'hey'. 

"you taste quite minty." bianca notes, walking over to the couch to sit down and take her shoes off, I follow closely. 

"yeah, i uh, had a bad taste in my mouth so i just brushed my teeth." i lie, putting on a smile. 

"dont lie to me, you kow i hate it." bianca answers quietly, looking at me sadly.

"but-"

"i know when you lie, angel." 

"i had a few cigarettes a little bit erlier." i whisper, hanging my head. bianca sighs and pulls me into a hug, pressing a kiss onto my firehead. "see i fucking knew something was wrong. Whats going on?" bianca whispers into my hair. hearing those words broke the dam, tears flowing out my eyes quickly. 

a few minutes pass, bianca hadnt said anything more, instead raking her fingers through my hair and pressing a kiss on my temple every now and then. the tears had slowed, and i had stopped sniffling so much. 

"im sorry." i whisper with a croaky voice, leaning back to wipe away the tear tracks, bianca taking over quickly. 

"for what? theres nothing wrong with feelings, babygirl." 

"i know but its stupid. who cries over over nightmares when they're in their 20's?" i sniffle, wiping my nose. 

"again, theres nothing wrong with it. what were they about?" 

"its stupid." 

"no its not." bianca urges, lifting my chin to make sure i get the point. i stare at her for a second before biting my lip. 

"last night when you were ma- upset with me, it sent my head spinning. i dreamt that you broke up with me, and everytime i woke up and fell back asleep, it just happened again and again." 

"why didnt you tell me?" 

"because you had a right to be upset, and i was just being overly dramatic. plus you had work you needed to do." 

"it doesnt matter, if you're not doing okay you need to tell me. i don twant you to go through all of this alone, because you're not okay?" a few more tears fall and i nod, curling myself back into her, my head buried in her neck. 

"where did you get cigarettes anyway?" bianca chuckles after a minute. i sniff and look up at her innocently. 

"chad knew a place." 

"oh that little weasel, he could've told me." 

"i asked him not to." i whisper, pressing my lips together to keep from laughing.

"oh really? you're getting people to lie for you now huh?" bianca accuses playfully, staring at me with a look of mock anger. i giggle out a yes, not expecting bianca to attack me with tickles. she does so for a few seconds before i call a time out, maily because my sides hurt from laughing so much. 

✧༺♥༻✧

"you coming up to bed, baby?" Bianca asks, poking her head into the spare bedroom that I had claimed as a writing room. I look up with tired eyes and think for a minute before nodding, closing my book and following Bianca into the wardrobe and changing.