~80~

There is smut literally under this so warning 😂

Bianca POV

After edging adore for the 6th time, I had her writhing in the sheets. Sweat was making her hair stick to her shoulders, and I'm sure she would end up with bruises on her wrists from how much she had been pulling on them. I had been very careful with the chained choker because thats not really the area for bruises.

"How you feeling, princess?" I ask, kissing adores lips softly. She whines and tugs her arms again.

"Can you take them off the bed post? I wanna touch you."

"Magic word?"

"Please, mommy. Please." She huffs, smiling gratefully when I comply and detach the cuffs from the bed. Her hands instantly go to my face, bringing me closer to kiss me some more. I chuckle and sit up, pulling her onto my lap. Once she got the chance, adore starts grinding down on my lap, making me groan.

"What do you think you're doing?" I muse, pulling back to look at her face properly while pulling on the chain attached to her neck.

"Please mommy, it's been an hour."

"It's been 2. Lay back down for me." I grin, detaching my arms to let her move. She does as told, her arms lazily slung above her head. "Do you still want the cuffs and choker on? I can take them off for you?"

"Is that okay?"

"Anything is okay, princess. You're comfort matters more than what ever I want to do." I mumble. She blushes and nods, moving her hands to rest on her stomach. I remove the cuffs, kissing and massaging around the reddened areas before gently sitting her up and removing the leather choker, doing the same to that area.

"I love you." Adore smiles, gratefully accepting all the attention I'm giving her. I kiss her once on the lips before trailing down her body, nipping at her skin as I go.

"Is this more torture?" Adore giggles, moaning when my mouth goes to her clit.

"No baby, just relax." I reply, gently separating her legs further so I had more room.

✧༺♥༻✧
Adore POV

"I want a tongue piercing." I announce, stepping put of the pool. Bianca looks up at me from the lounge chair, knotting her eyebrows together.

"Why?"

"Because they're cool." I giggle, walking over to her. She nods slowly, throwing me a towel.

"They hurt. And I wouldn't be able to kiss you for 2 weeks." Bianca notes, watching me put my hair up with the towel, ignoring my dripping body. I pout and straddle her, getting her sopping wet. "You're evil."

"Very evil. But I think I could manage with that. Just because you can't kiss my lips doesn't mean you can't kiss me." I grin, leaning down to kiss down her jaw and along her neck.

"True. So when do you think you'll get it?"

"When we go back home probably. I've been thinking about getting my nipples pierced as well, but that's still a maybe." I explain, pulling back to take out my hair, the weight of the towel hurting already.

"I like the idea of that. Make your nipples even more sensitive for me to torture you with, do that." Bianca smiles, scratching her hands down my waist.

"Mmmm." I hum, liking the feeling of her hands on my skin.

"Show me your wrists." She mumbles, looking up at me. I sigh and stop drying my hair to give her my hands.

"I'm okay, you know? I can't even feel them."

"But they bruised so dark, I feel bad." She bites her lip, stroking the damaged skin so gently that I could barely feel it. I cup her face to lift her eye sight to look me in the eye.

"I'm okay, I had fun last night, don't feel bad."

"Are you sure?"

"More than sure." I reassure, kissing Bianca softly. She let's go of my wrists and wraps her arms around my waist tightly.

"I love you. And I still feel bad." She whispers into the kiss, making me giggle.

"Come swim, the water is so warm."

"I'd get my hair wet."

"Oh I've already gotten it damp, come on. Please? I'll take my top off."

"Now why don't you give offers like that in general? You only ever say that to get me to come swim with you." Bianca laughs, letting me pull her off the chair. I giggle and peck her on the lips, lifting the baggy shirt over her head before running over to the open water. Bianca watches me pull my top off after I'm in, chucking it to the decking with a wide grin.

"You better start moving, mami."

"You're so cheeky."

✧༺♥༻✧
Bianca POV

the next day we spent swimming, relaxing and then going to the spa. This is possibly the most relaxing resort I've ever been to, like fucking hell it's the Maldives!

"I think I may fall asleep." Adore giggles, nuzzling her head into my chest. We were cuddled up on the huge couch in the entry way, watching the view.

You know those moments that you want to pause, and frame. To experience it forever and never forget. Yeah, this was one of those moments. The sound of the ocean, the feeling of adore clutching to my shirt and the weight of her head on my chest. The view. It was picture perfect.

"I can hear you thinking."

"Sorry, just thinking about how perfect this moment is." I murmur, moving my hand to lazily stroke the hair away from her face.

"When did you get so sappy?"

"Shut up." I laugh, flattening my hand over her face, making her squeal. "I'm so tired."

"That spa is amazing. I don't think I could stand up right now if I tried. My muscles wouldn't work."

"You wanna get high?" I ask, making adore shoot up with a cheeky grin.

"Always." She giggles, jumping up and running over to her suitcase.

"I thought you couldn't move even if you tried." I chuckle, sitting up a bit to watch her. She frowns at me and grabs one more thing before walking back over.

"Stoned naps are so much better than post-spa naps, trust me. Plus, I have indica. We'll smoke some then sleep."

"Sounds like a plan."

--

Word count - 1048

WELL HELLO MOTHAFUCKAS

I may skip the rest of the honeymoon 🤭 there really isn't anything to write that I can think of, but if you have any suggestions I'll think abt them!

K bye xOx