~52~

adore POV 

I groan and finish pulling off my outfit, throwing on my normal clothes quickly. I's so ready to get out of here, I do not want to possibly run into Bianca. she seems stupid enough to do that, she's very much that type. 

"yo, vanj. can you ask Brooke to give me a lift back to-" I shout, walking back into the main dressing room, stopping when I see Bianca. of course. I swear im like psychic or something. 

"hey, baby." 

"no, get out." 

"why? I've given you enough time before we talk." Bianca sighs, uncrossing her arms. "can we just talk?" 

"Bianca, I said to wait a day. its been less than 12 hours." 

"please, I don't wanna keep fighting." Bianca whispers, taking a step forward. 

"you should have thought about that before. please go, I'll think about talking to you tomorrow." 

"baby-" 

"Bianca, please. don't." I whisper, holding back tears. Bianca clenches her jaw and steps to the side, letting me walk out the door.

"I love you, that's never changed." she mumbles before I'm out of earshot. I cover my mouth and walk out the back, leaning against the skanky wall. I give myself a couple minutes to collect myself before pulling my phone out, bringing chad's contact up. 

miss adore - I know you're still busy with dropping Bianca home, but I was wondering if you could pick me up after? I completely understand if you cant but it  would be helpful. I could pay you if that made things any better? I don't know. 

chad - I would have to check with Bianca if I can in my work hours, if not i'd have to wait. but if she is okay with it I have no problem picking you up, miss adore. It would set my mind at ease that you are home safely regardless. and there is absolutely no need to pay me, that what Bianca does. 

miss adore - okay, thank you chad. so much. 

chad - of course.

I sigh and walk back inside, pulling off my fur and dropping it onto the couch. vanjie had obviously gone out front to meet Brooke, not that I wanted to join them right now. they'd ask me stupid questions like "are you okay?". obviously not, big brain. I play some games on my phone to pass the time, a notification from Bianca startling me. 

momma- why do you think it would be a problem for you to ask chad to take you places? 

babygirl- I don't know, he's your employee?

momma- baby, I don't want you getting cabs or the bus or anything like that. it doesn't matter if we are together at all or not. chad works for you as well now. 

babygirl- I don't think I have the funds for a chauffer. 

momma- you don't need to pay for things. if you wanted, I could get you a hotel suite or something so you're not cooped up with your brother and Maria. 

babygirl- no, if I wanted a hotel, I would've gotten one. thanks for letting chad keep driving me places. 

momma- I thought you knew, to be honest. but its okay. I love you, babygirl. 

babygirl- I love you too. 

the conversation ends and I wipe away the few stray tears that fell. Chad texted a few minutes later that he'd be picking me up in 15, which gave me enough time to sort out my blotchiness. Not that it really mattered, I'd been crying on chads shoulders not 16 hours ago.