~79~

^Outfits^

Adore POV

"Will you stop staring at my chest." Bianca sighs, sitting at the table and picking up the menu to cover her chest.

"Hey that's no fair. You're putting a lot of trust in that blazer for me to not look. For all you know I'm making sure that if they pop out I see before anyone else." I giggle, looking at the food choices.

"Yeah that's definitely what you were doing. Did you not see me put tape on before leaving our room?"

"To be quite honest I was staring at your ass, so no." I mumble, flipping the menu over with a sly grin.

"What do you think you'll be eating?"

"What do they have that goes with a pineapple cocktail?"

"Not sure, but why a pineapple cocktail specifically?"

"There's no where around here that sells pineapple juice, so pineapple cocktail it is. Makes things taste better, doesn't it." I explain, blushing when I say the last sentence. Bianca chuckles and nods, not replying. We look through the menus for another minute or so quietly, before a waiter approaches our table.

"Hello, I am Mattias and I'll be your waiter for tonight. Have you decided what you want?" A tall man with dark, curly, auburn hair and freckles to die for speaks, his voice lower than expected.

"Hi, can we get a pineapple cocktail and a Piña colada for drinks, and I'll have the butter chicken."

"Can I have the sirloin steak?"

"How would you like your steak cooked, ma'am?" He asks, writing everything down onto his notepad.

"Still squealing, very very rare." I grin, putting the menu back onto the table.

✧༺♥༻✧

~smut upcoming~

"That steak was possibly the best food I've ever eaten. Don't tell Marco." I groan, rubbing my stomach as we walk back into our room. Bianca laughs at how dramatic I'm being over some fancy food and goes to get changed.

"Hey, can you get changed in the bathroom? I know there isn't a door but it's far enough away for me to get your surprise ready."

"I'll get changed slowly so you have enough time to get that ready and finish digesting your food." She muses, taking her clothes with her.

I grin and watch her walk away before rushing to my suitcase and pulling out the lingerie and cuffs

I grin and watch her walk away before rushing to my suitcase and pulling out the lingerie and cuffs. After I attached the other part of the cuffs to the bed post I get changed and put the cuffs on my wrists, the feeling of them already turning me on. The chains dangle from my wrists as I fasten the choker on my neck.

"Are you ready yet?" Bianca calls, making my heart speed. We don't usually do restraints because she's always scared to push my boundaries, but tonight was special.

"Yeah." I shout back, kneeling on the bed to wait for her. Bianca arrives at the door quickly, taking in the sight and biting her lip. I watch her for a minute, watching how hard she's trying to contain her arousal, to keep herself controlled so she can control me better. When she steps forward, I lift the handled chain attached to the choker and give it to her.

"When did you buy these things?" She asks, tugging me closer by the chain. My breathing falters briefly before I look back at her.

"Maybe a month or so ago. I left the fun part for you, though. You need to lock these chains together, and if you want, attach it to the bed post. Up to you." Bianca's eyes darken and she let's go of the leash to lock the hand restraints together.

"You look so gorgeous. I love these, by the way. I love it all." Bianca notes, hooking her finger under the red harness I had going down my stomach. "How expensive is this? On a scale of Victoria's Secret to Versace?"

"Not the most painful price, why?" I ask, keeping my arms down so I don't pull on them.

"Just so I don't feel all that bad if I ruin them." She growls, pulling me in by the neck into a hungry kiss. The sensation makes me melt, her hand on my jugular increasing the pleasure. As soon as the kiss started, it stopped. "On your back, hands above your head."

I comply quickly, trying so fucking hard to cool down. it hadn't even fucking started yet. Bianca attaches the restraints to the best post, the click of the lock sending a jolt down my spine. She stands and looks at me, up and down, her eyes raking over my body so strategically.

"I don't even have to tell you to stay still, you can't go anywhere." She chuckles, stepping out of the room briefly. I whine and ask her to come back, sitting up as best I can and tug slightly on the chains.

"I'm right here, baby. I was just grabbing something." Bianca reassures, walking back into the room with a smile. "I wanted some ice."

"Oh fuck."

"You ready?"

"How did you know about that?" I murmur, looking at the ice. Possibly one of my favourite sensory experiences, but the last time I did it with anyone, the blindfold sent me into a panic attack.

"No blindfold anywhere, you'll see me the entire time. Lie back, Princess." Bianca speaks, guiding me onto my back. I try to control my breathing as she kisses around my neck and jaw with her ice cold lips, the feeling just making the whole scene so much more sensual.

"Ice." I mumble, lifting my chin when Bianca's kisses trail along my jawline. She grabs 2 smaller ice cubes and lays them on my nipples, making me squeak. Another bigger ice cube goes in between her teeth.

She starts at the top of my collarbone, the coldness burning into my skin in the best possible way. As Bianca so painfully slowly creeps down my torso with the ice, she stops at my chest to kiss each nipple, lifting off the ice. Once she's done with that, she continues trailing the ice cube down my stomach.

At this point my breathing was so deep and whimpery, Bianca grins. Not so much of a brat when it comes down to our actual sex. She reaches my belly button and throws the ice cube in the general direction of the door before licking back up the line of melted ice that was left.

"What do you want me to do to you?" Bianca whispers, our lips millimeters apart. All that comes out of my mouth is incoherent whines, which makes Bianca tut. "Words."

"Fuck me, put me in my place, tell me who I belong to." I pant, licking my lips, desperately trying to hold myself back from kissing her.

"Not good enough." Bianca sighs, sitting up. I whine and pout, tugging on the restraints. She smiles at my desperation and tugs at the chain, bringing my face close to hers again. "Beg me."

"Mommy please, please fuck me. Fuck me so hard, edge me for hours, make me tell you who I belong to. Please, please, please!" I instantly grovel, practically crying each word.

"You're so gorgeous." She repeats probably for the third time that night, holding my jaw as she kisses me harshly. I moan against her lips, feeling as much as I can in that moment. The ice, the restraints, Bianca's lips, the choker, the harness, everything.

--

Word count - 1230

WELL HELLO MOTHAFUCKAS

I really liked writing this, which surprised me bc I've recently hated writing smut. Idk. But I'mma finish it in the next chapter, but like skip some of it of that makes sense? You'll understand when you read it anyway lol

I may be uploading it either later tonight or tomorrow, but I haven't decided yet :))

K bye xOx